How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Left is Taz....None of the 3 have the knowledge that WD has...NOT any of them at all can NOT be...I know them personally anyway..Both of them Taz and Collie are very nice and not ones to :elaine:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Cowgirl said:
That's Colliegal. She's nice. :nono:
SO there we have it WD. Proven to be a LIAR once again. If you would just get help for that pathological lying you do we could put it all behind us and be friends. What do you say? I would be your friend. :huggy: But you must first admit that you have a problem. That is the first step to recovery.

Attachments

• Not WD.JPG
    Not WD.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 49

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Left is Taz....None of the 3 have the knowledge that WD has...NOT any of them at all can NOT be...I know them personally anyway..Both of them Taz and Collie are very nice and not ones to :elaine:
Are you saying :elaine: is bad?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Are you saying :elaine: is bad?
Where is inspector Percy when we need her? She solved the MPD issue. SHe could probably crack this case wide open.
Can someone tell me how to get my tools back under my paint program? I can't cut, copy, paste or anything anymore. All I can do is draw with that thin little color pencil thing.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Where is inspector Percy when we need her? She solved the MPD issue. SHe could probably crack this case wide open.
Can someone tell me how to get my tools back under my paint program? I can't cut, copy, paste or anything anymore. All I can do is draw with that thin little color pencil thing.

?? Right click and properties??

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
SO there we have it WD. Proven to be a LIAR once again. If you would just get help for that pathological lying you do we could put it all behind us and be friends. What do you say? I would be your friend. :huggy: But you must first admit that you have a problem. That is the first step to recovery.

You've forgotten the 'Sybil' principal. I.E. one of many posting under WD. She was insinuating one of the posters was at the ride, one of the 'we don't like Sadie' clique. Even if it's true they're probably former members now! :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
You've forgotten the 'Sybil' principal. I.E. one of many posting under WD. She was insinuating one of the posters was at the ride, one of the 'we don't like Sadie' clique. Even if it's true they're probably former members now! :howdy:
:huggy: I wore my feild boots just for you! I wanted to make the English people proud.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sadielady said:
You've made quite a mess of that picture :lmao:
This is kind of like playing CLUE.
I'll take :whistle: in the :whistle: with a :whistle:
One thing is for sure -
WD really does make things interesting in here.
Lets see...I'll take a crack at it. I think the conglomeration aka Winn Dixie works for a government contractor and is made up of 3 men and 1 women.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mygoldnhorse said:
You've made quite a mess of that picture :lmao:
This is kind of like playing CLUE.
I'll take :whistle: in the :whistle: with a :whistle:
One thing is for sure -
WD really does make things interesting in here.
Lets see...I'll take a crack at it. I think the conglomeration aka Winn Dixie works for a government contractor and is made up of 3 men and 1 women.
That's funny. I think it is one insecure crazy young female with a three way mirror and a thought of having balls. (which we know she has none). :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
That's funny. I think it is one insecure crazy young female with a three way mirror and a thought of having balls. (which we know she has none). :lmao:
Besides it seems as though the contractors have access to a computer all day. :lmao:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Fred you would have been proud..I let Sadie sit on my pony with my couch on his back... :lmao:

All of you looked like you had a great time! Sadie, I thought you looked quite appropriate :smile:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Do you just make these things up in your feeble little mind as you go along? :smack: Get a life you piece of garbage!! :buttkick:
Why should I answer your questions when you NEVER, not once, answer even the simplest questions I ask you? Is it because you are a coward, liar, and koo koo? I already know the answers but have fun and play along. It makes the forum interesting. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
You are such a complete and total idiot! :smack: Why would any one of them tell you they were part of our group? :buttkick:
You overuse the word “idiot”. Why not add some more colorful wording to make our reading more interesting? Try words like imbecile, retard, moron, reject, and degenerate. We would like you to vary your vocabulary to keep our minds working and save us from the monotony of the day. If you can’t think of any other words besides the few you always use try using the thesaurus on your computer for help. If you don’t understand some of the words I use, you can always look those up in the dictionary. I doubt those secret friends of yours could help. Thanks. :huggy: :yay:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
You overuse the word “idiot”. Why not add some more colorful wording to make our reading more interesting? Try words like imbecile, retard, moron, reject, and degenerate. We would like you to vary your vocabulary to keep our minds working and save us from the monotony of the day. If you can’t think of any other words besides the few you always use try using the thesaurus on your computer for help. If you don’t understand some of the words I use, you can always look those up in the dictionary. I doubt those secret friends of yours could help. Thanks. :huggy: :yay:
Mental case. :jameo:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Winn, I think you have yerself a bona-fide stalker. Tracking you down is more work than, say, getting certified as an instructor!!
Lock the doors and bar the windows, WD!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Winn, I think you have yerself a bona-fide stalker. Tracking you down is more work than, say, getting certified as an instructor!!
Lock the doors and bar the windows, WD!
And those are the statements that bring the two of you SO CLOSE. Inspector Perci take note. :yay: