How do you meet people?

seven

I am kinda shy and was wondering how someone like me meets new people instead of the same people I see everyday at work. I like music alot (mainly older pop music) and like to work on computers and read books mainly astronomy. shhhh Carl Sagan is my hero. lol. Oh and my name is seven because I was born in 1977 on the 7th. Cool huh?

PrepH4U

I am kinda shy and was wondering how someone like me meets new people instead of the same people I see everyday at work. I like music alot (mainly older pop music) and like to work on computers and read books mainly astronomy. shhhh Carl Sagan is my hero. lol. Oh and my name is seven because I was born in 1977 on the 7th. Cool huh?

Do you live in a group setting? :whistle:

Alot of us meet up at the Space Bar every other Thursday night.

Space cadet.....

I get in an elevator and smile at someone until they acknowledge me, then I tell them I'm wearing 2 different socks, and grin with an evil grin.:evil:

seven

No I ment like a lot of room mates. If you prefer to call it a study group, do you have a lead counselor?

No. Just livin by myself now. Just a small little house my Mom left me. I was taking care of her up until she passed away away a year ago and I just kept livin here. I swear she died of a broken heart because my Pop passed away 6 months before her.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No. Just livin by myself now. Just a small little house my Mom left me. I was taking care of her up until she passed away away a year ago and I just kept livin here. I swear she died of a broken heart because my Pop passed away 6 months before her.

Is she in a rocking chair upstairs? :popcorn:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Two parents lost within the last 18 months (and both of them within 6 months of one another) -- that's pretty rough. Sorry for your losses.

seven

Two parents lost within the last 18 months (and both of them within 6 months of one another) -- that's pretty rough. Sorry for your losses.

Yeah my Pop was expected. He was sick for a long time. But my Mom was unexpected thats why I believe it was a broken heart..

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Alot of harsh people on here huh?

Ritual initiation of newbies. Don't take it personally. There is a need to ensure that you're not an MPD. Kind of a people in the present suffering for the past mistakes of others kind of thing.

Some of us like to joke around a bit. Play along & have some fun! :howdy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I am kinda shy and was wondering how someone like me meets new people
Do new things

I can relate, my mom did the same thing after my dad passed. Almost 6 months to the day. They were married for 64 years.

seven

Ritual initiation of newbies. Don't take it personally. There is a need to ensure that you're not an MPD. Kind of a people in the present suffering for the past mistakes of others kind of thing.

Some of us like to joke around a bit. Play along & have some fun! :howdy:

Yeah I know:howdy: