How do you meet people?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
the OG has a nicer class of lady to pick up.

Where do they sit, these classy available young ladies with the eternal 'come hither' looks?

Is there some special seating area for that? What do I ask the host/hostess when I arrive?: "Say honey, ..you know that area where all the single available wimmins sit?..I wanna eat there, 'kay?"

:whistle:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I am kinda shy and was wondering how someone like me meets new people instead of the same people I see everyday at work. I like music alot (mainly older pop music) and like to work on computers and read books mainly astronomy. shhhh Carl Sagan is my hero. lol. Oh and my name is seven because I was born in 1977 on the 7th. Cool huh?

To meet NEW people I pony-up and take on new activities. There will already be a common interest (unless I don't like the activity) with the people you are around.....viola.....I meet people. Sometimes friendships grow from these.

There is this question though. Do you want to simply meet people and/or do you want new friendship?

Your call.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
TRH has better food but the OG has a nicer class of lady to pick up.

:killingme WTH?! :killingme

I suppose you frequent these places often. I never see any women wanting to be picked up......you must have an aura about you with these women.....

Last edited:

Hank

my war

Attachments

• viola.jpg
    viola.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 66