How do you meet people?

seven

I sang karaoke up at Jaspers. Used to do it all the time when I could. I met some cool people there. I cant believe its not there anymore.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Next time you're out and about throw out this line

Two condoms walk into a bar. One condom says to the other, "We're going to get sh!tfaced tonight!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've met a couple of the women that I was stalking when they realized I was doing that and turned and confronted me.

Does that help?

:evil:

Hank

my war
I love when a forum member questions someone's intelligence and their post contains spelling errors!! :killingme

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yeah my Pop was expected. He was sick for a long time. But my Mom was unexpected thats why I believe it was a broken heart..

Sorry for your losses.

My Grandfather died of Leukemia, and a few months later my Grandmother died - we said the same thing, that she died of a broken heart. She died with the bible in her lap - so some said she prayed to die to be with him.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Sorry for your losses.

My Grandfather died of Leukemia, and a few months later my Grandmother died - we said the same thing, that she died of a broken heart. She died with the bible in her lap - so some said she prayed to die to be with him.

My Grandmother started dating after Grandpa died. Funny how some people handle grief differently.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
:faint:The best way to meet people is face-to-face, and that means not by cell phone/text/e-mail/facebook, etc.

Get out there and see people, in person. That usually works pretty well.

Shyness will ease up after a few encounters with humans........errrrr......well, I'd be careful about the "humans" part......:yahoo:

seven

:faint:The best way to meet people is face-to-face, and that means not by cell phone/text/e-mail/facebook, etc.

Get out there and see people, in person. That usually works pretty well.

Shyness will ease up after a few encounters with humans........errrrr......well, I'd be careful about the "humans" part......:yahoo:

Yeah. I am guess I am kinda what they call a nerd but don't worry I am not a spazzy nerd. :killingme Meeting new people has always been hard for me even as a kid especially face to face

Bonehead

Just another example

Yeah, and you contribute so much and it is all so fascinating! :bigwhoop:

:retard:

You really do lack any creativity in your responses please try harder or maybe just do yourself a favor and go away.