How far

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Wait... I have a better response...

Get a gripe...:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's better. :rolleyes: Gripe is what she does best. :shrug:

Pixie, I say it's your wedding and YOU'RE paying for it, so do what you want. If people can't drive from one place to another, so be it. More food and drink at the reception for everyone else. :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
How big of a ceremony do you want? There's a B&B in Solomons that will hold ceremonies if it is a limited amount of people. Have you looked into Greenwell State Park? It is on the water and you can have the reception there as well. HVFD is nice for a reception and they have a few rooms to choose from.

Money, money, money honey! The wedding and reception is on a tight budget because we're honeymooning as well and paying for it all ourselves. B&B = expensive. It's March so Greenwell will probably be too cold. HVFD is too big for the amount of people we're thinking, between 100-150.

pixiegirl said:
Money, money, money honey! The wedding and reception is on a tight budget because we're honeymooning as well and paying for it all ourselves. B&B = expensive. It's March so Greenwell will probably be too cold. HVFD is too big for the amount of people we're thinking, between 100-150.
Then you do what works best for you and the rest of us will be fine... so folks may even plan to stay overnight in the area...:shrug: I call dibs on Otter's couch...:banana:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Well split really. The church is in Charlotte Hall and the reception site in Lusby. For people in the lower counties it really wouldn't matter much. For people in Charles County and points north it would be much further home. We are planning a late wedding/reception anyway as it's on St. Patrick's Day. Party people! :getdown:

I am happily in between. :biggrin:

pixiegirl said:
Is an acceptable distance between wedding ceremony site and reception site?
Oldest sister was married at Catholic Church in Upper Marlboro, and reception was in Annapolis. We were married at the same church, and had the reception in Waldorf.

I think you should have your wedding at Choo Choo's and reception at Tiki. :razz:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hey, Pixie...if you have a big wedding & ceremony you'll have to fork out lots of $$$ up front, but just think of all the $$ you'll get once everyone realizes you're registered of BOA. :shrug:

Jameo

What?!
huntr1 said:
Oldest sister was married at Catholic Church in Upper Marlboro, and reception was in Annapolis. We were married at the same church, and had the reception in Waldorf.

I think you should have your wedding at Choo Choo's and reception at Tiki. :razz:

Roses is MUCH closer than choo choos And Roses is remodeling :jet: :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:

:howdy: Dont forget about my ticket, k?