How long have you been married?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
1st 6 months first fight I packed my horses in the trailer and went home lol

2nd lived together 3 yrs then married for 24 yrs before the death do us part...

J and I have been together for 4 yrs this Nov..

Dakota

~~~~~~~
22 years in August and I'll be the 1st to say it openly in this thread because I know we are not the only ones out there. My husband and I grew up together and when a couple grows up together, they do a lot of rotten ass things to each another over the years. When we stop to reminisce, we know that it is a miracle we stayed together and we are grateful in the here and now that we have... We always had it all but never appreciated it as much as we should have.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
A looong 4 years. Got married 2/29/96. Don't forget to wish me a happy anniversary tomorrow. I was telling my son the other nite, we got married at the courthouse, went home & changed, went out to dinner, then he dropped me off and went and played shuffleboard the rest of the night. We'd already been together a very long time. :killingme

belvak

Happy Camper
A looong 4 years. Got married 2/29/96. Don't forget to wish me a happy anniversary tomorrow. I was telling my son the other nite, we got married at the courthouse, went home & changed, went out to dinner, then he dropped me off and went and played shuffleboard the rest of the night. We'd already been together a very long time. :killingme

Happy 4th Anniversary tomorrow Fancy!!!!! :buddies: Does this mean he only has to buy you a present every 4 years??? :confused: BTW, I have a friend who turns 13 tomorrow!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Happy 4th Anniversary tomorrow Fancy!!!!! :buddies: Does this mean he only has to buy you a present every 4 years??? :confused: BTW, I have a friend who turns 13 tomorrow!

We don't even buy each other anything anymore. He feeds me and that makes me happy :popcorn:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
9 months the first time, 2 months the second. :killingme

I obviously have crap taste in men and don't have the patience to put up with them long. The longest I've even dated anyone continuosly is just shy of 3 years.

luvmygdaughters

First marriage 8 years. Current: lived together18 years, got married on 12/29/2011, so it will be two months tomorrow. And no.....it doesnt feel any different.:bigwhoop:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
9 months the first time, 2 months the second. :killingme

I obviously have crap taste in men and don't have the patience to put up with them long. The longest I've even dated anyone continuosly is just shy of 3 years.

At least you beat Kim K's 72 day marriage.........once :buddies:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
At least you beat Kim K's 72 day marriage.........once :buddies:

I got a drunk text last night trying to convince me to go for #3. The sad part is I've been friends with the guy for 10 years and he should KNOW better. :killingme Noooooopeeeeee, he was trying to excuse my behavior, "but, but, but they were a-holes...." "yes they were but I picked those a-holes...." :stupid:

We got married in March, which you may know as "Shuffleboard play-offs season"... mine had the nerve to ask if it was okay if we left our honeymoon early enough for him to make it back for play-off weekend...:mad: I shoulda realized then what my future would be... :lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We got married in March, which you may know as "Shuffleboard play-offs season"... mine had the nerve to ask if it was okay if we left our honeymoon early enough for him to make it back for play-off weekend...:mad: I shoulda realized then what my future would be... :lol:
Am I mistaken or is shuffleboard what the geriatric crowd play on cruise ships?