• Dec 14?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Jan 4th?

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beta84

They're out to get us
not too often when coaches are fired midseason. The Skins appear to be among the worst, but have beat a couple of the other pathetic teams...so chances are Zorn will be kept until the end of the season before he's canned.

Otter

Nothing to see here
They lose 2 of the next 3 games, he'll be gone the Monday(Oct 27) before the bye week..Sherm will be up to speed on the offense and his buddy, new Coach Blache will tend to the D and the other coaching chores.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They lose 2 of the next 3 games, he'll be gone the Monday(Oct 27) before the bye week..Sherm will be up to speed on the offense and his buddy, new Coach Blache will tend to the D and the other coaching chores.
I'll betcha a box of Cheezits.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

In what universe does Blache keep his job when he got all the off season goodies and the D is WORSE and yet Zorn loses his job for being the O being the SAME as last year after getting NO off season help, huh?

What kind of ####ed up pack of dumb asses would ever, ever, think that way, huh? Where does that kind of logic and solution resolution come fro...

Never mind. :banghead:

MrSnyder

In what universe does Blache keep his job when he got all the off season goodies and the D is WORSE and yet Zorn loses his job for being the O being the SAME as last year after getting NO off season help, huh?

What kind of ####ed up pack of dumb asses would ever, ever, think that way, huh? Where does that kind of logic and solution resolution come fro...

Never mind. :banghead:

:diva:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Hey, Mr. Snyder, sir, with a win over the Panthers, Jim Zorn becomes the winningest coach, % wise, in your 10 years. Isn't that something?

(Thanks, Mike Wise, WashPo)

But that gets overshadowed with the loss to the Lions, and of course, Jason Campbell. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete

Attachments

• jc1.jpg
    jc1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 56

Larry Gude

Strung Out

We're looking @ a 10 loss season IF we beat Dallas, twice, KC and the Raiders.

Philly (2), Giants, NO, Bolts, Falcs, Broncs.

Sounds like Samuels is in worse shape than just 'a stinger'. Williams and Heyer wouldn't be backups for anyone let alone the starting T's. Portis and Moss are not going to be little rays of sunshine and unity.

If whomever the next coach is going to be, Blache or Lewis, is just interim because no 'star' coach is going to take over mid season, and I still can't believe how little heat Blache is getting, what, really, is to be gained from firing Zorn now?

If he gets fired before seasons end, I suppose bye week is the bet.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Sounds like Samuels is in worse shape than just 'a stinger'. Williams and Heyer wouldn't be backups for anyone let alone the starting T's. Portis and Moss are not going to be little rays of sunshine and unity.

If whomever the next coach is going to be, Blache or Lewis, is just interim because no 'star' coach is going to take over mid season, and I still can't believe how little heat Blache is getting, what, really, is to be gained from firing Zorn now?

You're whole thinking is premised on believing there is any logic to Snottie's decision-making to begin with. He hired Zorn :confused:. He keeps Campbell :confused:. He brings in Haynesworth for $100 mil who has gotten injured nearly every game :confused:.

Rush shouldn't be wasting his time with the Rams. He should be making an attractive offer to get Snottie out of there. The guy is killing this team.

:sarcasm:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Interesting:

Should the Redskins turn to Gibbs -- again? - NFC East - ESPN

A trip to Charlotte on Saturday afternoon afforded Redskins owner Dan Snyder the opportunity to have dinner with the great Joe Gibbs. Actually, Snyder can afford pretty much anything he wants -- except anything akin to a winning football team. He and his right-hand man Vinny Cerrato should be the face of what is becoming an embarrassing situation, but they're doing a pretty good job of shifting the blame to overwhelmed head coach Jim Zorn at the moment.

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us

You're giving your boys too much credit if you think they can beat Dallas twice. KC and the Raiders...50/50 on KC, and probably should beat the hapless Raiders.

By the way, you knew Zorn wouldn't ever obtain the highest win % right? :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I'm hearing Gruden today and not so much Shanahan..:lol: We'll have a better idea after the Philly loss in 11 days..Snyder and Vinny are working overtime throwing Zorn under the bus.

Guys on the Sports reporters insist that Vinny is not a goner..I don't see any way that Snyder can keep him here and keep any semblance of credibility. But then again, lil Danny goes to his own misguided tune.

Mojo

You're giving your boys too much credit if you think they can beat Dallas twice. KC and the Raiders...50/50 on KC, and probably should beat the hapless Raiders.

By the way, you knew Zorn wouldn't ever obtain the highest win % right? :lol:

They should beat the Raiders but they won't :banghead:

Cletus_Vandam

If Gruden came to the skins that would be the best coaching pick I've seen them go with yet....

Even better then the Gibbs SNAFU.

How many coaches in how many years?????

How many QB's in how many years?????

Can't expect success if you start adding those numbers together.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If Gruden came to the skins that would be the best coaching pick I've seen them go with yet....

Even better then the Gibbs SNAFU.

How many coaches in how many years?????

How many QB's in how many years?????

Can't expect success if you start adding those numbers together.

Why? Is Gruden going to be GM, too? Does he get to change the culture of the relationship between owner and players?

That happened twice; with Marty when we are on the verge of being a real team and, for a year or so under Joe when the overwhelming level of talent and coaching and his, Gibbs, aura still only brought about first round playoff success.

The Gibbs experiment is not possible to duplicate because it's a one shot legend deal. The Marty way seems to be out of the question for an owner who so enjoys his relationships with his players.

So, what does Gruden or Shanahan or Cowher bring to the table that fixes the primary problem, the Two Headed Monster of Dan/Vin?

Unless a coach 'has' the players or, at the very least, the owner does NOT, how does Gruden matter?

Point being, no one takes this existing team over and does any better than .500 and this existing team has NOTHING to do with Zorn.