How much do you tell your s/o about your past?

dustin

UAIOE
Qurious said:
Of course!! Its either his way or the highway...i better get packin if he can't let my past go by now...he never will...
You don't think relationship counseling will work?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
Of course!! Its either his way or the highway...i better get packin if he can't let my past go by now...he never will...
I thought you broke up and you were on the celibecy wagon. Why on this earth would you be dumb enough to go back to someone who is wrong for you and create even more misery? :popcorn:

Qurious

Im On 1.
dustin said:
You don't think relationship counseling will work?

im hoping it will....but he still wants to know what i did first before we attempt counseling.

makes no sense....

i refuse to go into detail and be on trial for things that happened before we met.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
I thought you broke up and you were on the celibecy wagon. Why on this earth would you be dumb enough to go back to someone who is wrong for you and create even more misery? :popcorn:

My Celibacy wagon broke down on Thanksgiving...he gave and I was thankful.

Wrong for me? More misery? I didnt say I was back with him...its been "talked" about.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
My Celibacy wagon broke down on Thanksgiving...he gave and I was thankful.

Wrong for me? More misery? I didnt say I was back with him...its been "talked" about.
If it is not misery than why are you asking advice here? You wanted to get laid so now your thinking about working it out but only if you do what he wants. Sounds WONDERFULL !! :sarcasm:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
If it is not misery than why are you asking advice here? You wanted to get laid so now your thinking about working it out but only if you do what he wants. Sounds WONDERFULL !! :sarcasm:

where did I ask for advice? :eyebrow:

where did I say it was after I got laid that I wanted to work it out? :eyebrow:

alot of assumptions going on....

my initial question was about how much do you let your s/o know about your past.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
where did I ask for advice? :eyebrow: See below
where did I say it was after I got laid that I wanted to work it out? :eyebrow: You did when you referred to him as your SO
alot of assumptions going on.... I only respond to what I read U posted it
my initial question was about how much do you let your s/o know about your past.This is asking for advice.

:eyebrow:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Qurious said:

I think you tell them enough to let them know how you are/were, but ya also have to let them know about how your different now..my SO an I know just about everything...now, sometimes yes it does get brought up by myself or her....but, not in evry arguement.... I think if they bring it up in every arguement, ya filled um in on to much though...it seems he's not mature enough to except your a grown women, and can make your own decisions....or he's just one of those "Im perfect, never do wrong" types...an he'll NEVER change

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Suz' said:
RUN QUICK!!!
^What she said^

Larry knows all my previous exploits. And if I forgot anything, my friends are sure to remind me. :lol: He was hit with it right off the bat to see if he could hang or not. I like to weed 'em out right away.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:
where did I ask for advice? :eyebrow:

where did I say it was after I got laid that I wanted to work it out? :eyebrow:

alot of assumptions going on....

my initial question was about how much do you let your s/o know about your past.
I am going to through in my two cents here
Honesty is everything in building a frien and ultimately a lover.

There is nothing wrong with giving in to sexual desires as long as it is understood.

The guy sounds like a dickhead and you cannot change him, only accept his quirks. If you can't accept his quirks (BTW no one should accept physical violence ) then you should tell him hey hit the highway. :buttkick:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
vraiblonde said:
Larry knows all my previous exploits. And if I forgot anything, my friends are sure to remind me. :lol: He was hit with it right off the bat to see if he could hang or not. I like to weed 'em out right away.

:yeahthat: I knew he was a keeper when my exploits didn't change the way he felt.

Qurious

Im On 1.
CityGrl said:
:yeahthat: I knew he was a keeper when my exploits didn't change the way he felt.

well he still in love with me...but refuses to be with me because of those unkown exploits....

its obvious he knows nothing about unconditional love...im hoping a counselor can help him get past this obsession....

dustin

UAIOE
Qurious said:
well he still in love with me...but refuses to be with me because of those unkown exploits....

its obvious he knows nothing about unconditional love...im hoping a counselor can help him get past this obsession....
you are both going to counseling at the same time/sessions right?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Qurious said:
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the relationship just isn't meant to be? He's honestly pulling one over on you. Wake up and get used to his "excuses" or stay with him and continue to hope he'll suddenly want you.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
It seems to me you both have a lot of issues/obstacles in the way here.
1. Do you love him and want to make it work?
2. Are you afraid he won't want you if you are honest?
3. Is there really any hope here?