How much do you tell your s/o about your past?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
If your man told you that in order for you two to get back together and try again he wants to know everything you did while you two were apart...

its the "past" why does it matter???

this is what im dealing with.

so how much do you disclose?

Yes I would tell him. And in your case you were celibate so what's the big deal. If I wanted to work it out I would be honest and answer what was asked of me.

Now how is that throwing it up in your face in relation to you and him?

dustin

UAIOE
Qurious said:
If your man told you that in order for you two to get back together and try again he wants to know everything you did while you two were apart...

this is what im dealing with.

Kinda sounds like a trust issue to me...but that's just me.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
Yes I would tell him. And in your case you were celibate so what's the big deal. If I wanted to work it out I would be honest and answer what was asked of me.

Now how is that throwing it up in your face in relation to you and him?

"well I know how you were before we got together and im sure you haven't changed so what did you do while we were together/apart that I dont know about?"

I've told him everything already. He dumped me so what I did while I was single is none of your bizness, doesn't matter if i kept my legs closed or not...lets leave well enough alone and just start brand new? You think I want to know what chicks he was banging while we were apart??

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
You think I want to know what chicks he was banging while we were apart??

Hell yeah and I'd want details too. It's never too late to learn a few new tricks yourself!! :lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
no and i wish people would stop asking me that and giving me bad karma thinking im him.

You get bad karma because you post that crap. No one here really cares about you and your old man. I will give you this after reading your posts my life looks better all the time. :flowers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
:killingme So much for the celibacy :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Qurious said:
I unfortunetly made the mistake of telling him all of my business before we got together. We were best friends, I didnt think it was a big deal....until we got involved and then my past was brought up everytime we got into an arguement.

Do you think there are certain things you should and shouldn't tell your s/o before you two get seriously involved?

:popcorn:
You two should read some Nietzsche.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
You get bad karma because you post that crap. No one here really cares about you and your old man. I will give you this after reading your posts my life looks better all the time. :flowers:

post what crap?

im doing nothing wrong here...

your acting sooo high school..how old r u?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
post what crap?

im doing nothing wrong here...

your acting sooo high school..how old r u?

How old are you.? Yes, you whining and complaining about your BF, sister's bratty kids etc is crap. I gave you my opinion do with it what you will.