How to let your horse help you beat the battle of the bulge

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Winn Dixie said:
And what exactly does this red mean:
How to let your horse h... 09-27-2006 10:03 AM very true :smack:

I think it means that they think you're one of the whuzzies??!! :howdy: I sent you some of my pitiful green. :flowers:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I started this thread last week thinking we all need a little humor in life.
It did seem that alot of people enjoyed it, but there were others who apparently did not and instead of just leaving the thread they sent stupid red karma to everyone. It got worse last night when a young rider announced she was on, and instead of being welcomed, some inconciderate, ignorant person told her to....... Go away.
That was cruel, and totally unacceptable behavior. There is enough negativity in the world without bringing it in here. It would be nice to see things turn around and go back to the way they use to be.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BrassieChic said:
09-25-2006 02:56 PM Because we know who you are

Oops! I better contact the FBI to reinstate my Witness Protection Program status! :killingme

It seems that we all have been subject to comments such as these. Hopefully the person will find out who "they are" and leave the rest of us alone. I myself think this is really juvenile. Also....is the seminar still on at Loveville Leather tomorrow?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
mygoldnhorse said:
It seems that we all have been subject to comments such as these. Hopefully the person will find out who "they are" and leave the rest of us alone. I myself think this is really juvenile. Also....is the seminar still on at Loveville Leather tomorrow?

I just got this RED :lmao:
How to let your horse h... 09-27-2006 12:09 PM here is some green for you :whistle:

fredsaid2

mygoldnhorse said:
It did seem that alot of people enjoyed it, but there were others who apparently did not and instead of just leaving the thread they sent stupid red karma to everyone. It got worse last night when a young rider announced she was on, and instead of being welcomed, some inconciderate, ignorant person told her to....... Go away.
That was cruel, and totally unacceptable behavior. There is enough negativity in the world without bringing it in here. It would be nice to see things turn around and go back to the way they use to be.

The only way to deal w/ the red is to IGNORE it. The anonymity afforded posters on a public bulletin board can make some feel ok to say things they'd never say face to face. The more reaction they get the more encouraged they are to continue. It's not just somd, posters are catty everywhere, just how it is. If they find no one to 'play' with they may get bored enough to stop.

On another note, welcome Z! Hope you have lots of interesting topics to post for us. :smile:

GallopNTec

mygoldnhorse said:
I laughed out loud! what about the "incline"? going up and down the trailer ramp at various speeds, trying to load a horse. who , of course, will self load unless you are late or people are watching.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: chicky. Want pictures? Well......how about if I get your mom to take pictures of you going through all the motions with Amira?

:jameo: :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: chicky. Want pictures? Well......how about if I get your mom to take pictures of you going through all the motions with Amira?

:jameo: :lmao:

that is easier said then done both of my digitals are broken ...No body knows what happened to them .. they just broke in the cases :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:
And what exactly does this red mean:
How to let your horse h... 09-27-2006 10:03 AM very true :smack:

More RED because I talk about RED? Now that really makes me RED, know what I mean? What's with all the RED? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I'm supposed to stfu about the RED.

How to let your horse h... 09-27-2006 01:40 PM you get red because you don't stfu about it

Like I'm going to take advice from some fool who won't even leave his/her name. :smack: Yeah right. :whistle:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
TotalControl said:
that is easier said then done both of my digitals are broken ...No body knows what happened to them .. they just broke in the cases :whistle:
and i z did ot brake them so it was little man :loser: im the angel :angel:
dont lissen to him hes a :liar:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Hi Z, tell TC I said hey! Well gotta go, lilhorsechic and I are going to Oakridge to play :clap:.
:howdy: mygoldenhorse
did you and lilhorsechic go to okerideg yet???

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
We did not go to Oakridge this evening because highschool is majorily :buttkick: lilhorsechic's butt. All she wants to do is sleep. And did you go and visit Amira or hang out on here all afternoon? I do hope you take it easy in here and try not to get too caught up in the red karma stuff. I have to remind myself of that same thing :smack: because I do at times get mad, but you cannot control other people or their opinions.
Do you know about ...do unto others. It is not only the Golden Rule but the best motto to live by. LOL