How to let your horse help you beat the battle of the bulge

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
We did not go to Oakridge this evening because highschool is majorily :buttkick: lilhorsechic's butt. All she wants to do is sleep. And did you go and visit Amira or hang out on here all afternoon? I do hope you take it easy in here and try not to get too caught up in the red karma stuff. I have to remind myself of that same thing :smack: because I do at times get mad, but you cannot control other people or their opinions.
Do you know about ...do unto others. It is not only the Golden Rule but the best motto to live by. LOL

:howdy: mygoldenhorse
well i kinda hung out here,did my home work but i have not seen my horse sence the show.and about the karma i have been gotting pointers. good luck 2 lilhorsechic in school.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy: mygoldenhorse
well i kinda hung out here,did my home work but i have not seen my horse sence the show.and about the karma i have been gotting pointers. good luck 2 lilhorsechic in school.

:howdy: Z. Whatcha need to ask me? Glad to see you made it to the forums. You can learn allot of horsie info here for you and your sweet Amira. Just ignore the negativity, it comes and goes in waves :lmao: . Welcome aboard. Percy

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: Z. Whatcha need to ask me? Glad to see you made it to the forums. You can learn allot of horsie info here for you and your sweet Amira. Just ignore the negativity, it comes and goes in waves :lmao: . Welcome aboard. Percy

:howdy: percy

i need those forms(about 2) for my friends i wanted to ask before i forgot. and could one of them use cody? good night

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
horsesrock93 said:

i need those forms(about 2) for my friends i wanted to ask before i forgot. and could one of them use cody? good night

The forms are in the binder in the tack medicine cabinet, and talk to me in person about Cody...OK. Z I need to :wench: your momma. What are you doing up so late on a school nite?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
The forms are in the binder in the tack medicine cabinet, and talk to me in person about Cody...OK. Z I need to :wench: your momma. What are you doing up so late on a school nite?
:smile: i still got up at 5:00 for school. and it is Dj my friend from school and he wants to ride cody. He is mad at ne because i have a horse and he dose not so i said i would ask u.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
horsesrock93 said:
:smile: i still got up at 5:00 for school. and it is Dj my friend from school and he wants to ride cody. He is mad at ne because i have a horse and he dose not so i said i would ask u.

:yikes: and I thought getting up for work at 5 was bad. Did you go to school today? You are home pretty early.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy:
mygoldnhorse said:
:yikes: and I thought getting up for work at 5 was bad. Did you go to school today? You are home pretty early.
:howdy:
yes and my dad is sometimes home. i went to school we had half a day midterms z

goldenhorse tc wants to know next time you all are going out.

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
That is good, we all need a half day once in awhile. So now will you collapse on the couch for the next 3 hours like lilhorsechic does? And she wonders why Chey is huffing and puffing and all out of breath on the trails. But today we are riding. Oakridge is getting a little boring :snooze: lately though since we can't cross over Keech Rd and go to the canal. But in 18 days the new horse park is going to open and we will have a new place to ride. :yahoo: I can't wait.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
That is good, we all need a half day once in awhile. So now will you collapse on the couch for the next 3 hours like lilhorsechic does? And she wonders why Chey is huffing and puffing and all out of breath on the trails. But today we are riding. Oakridge is getting a little boring :snooze: lately though since we can't cross over Keech Rd and go to the canal. But in 18 days the new horse park is going to open and we will have a new place to ride. :yahoo: I can't wait.

i cant wait either no i am not going to pass out i could ride momo for hours and still not be tired tc wants 2 know the next time you are going out??? remeber when i rode momo at the show??? IM STILL SORE im beging to thihk he kicked my :buttkick: and i had to run in P E today.

z

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Riding Mo is quiet a different ride from the typical horse. Once I rode him for an entire 3 hour ride and when it was over for days I felt like I had been riding on a barrel instead of a horse. Isn't it funny to watch Sean barrel race Mo? :killingme

Tell TC that I just found out awhile ago that a :larry: I work with is playing in Solomon's Saturday night. I am going to mention it to Plumloco tonight but she knows that the best one to ask would be Percy. :popcorn: she and Plumloco seem to be the ones in charge.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Percy.....Hey remember that person....wasntme? Where did they go? The best laugh I ever got is when you :razz: and he said something like this...der you go agn stickn dat tongue out ...yummim. That fool was too funny. I have never heard that term before, have you? Yummin!!!! :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I found it...It was in the SMTR fall ride. :killingme

He said .......They you are wit that tongue out agin yummm. What is yummm? Where did that silly fool go? He would mess with us, as well as in other threads but it was funny. Now he's gone. :shrug:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Mygoldenhorse, what in the world are you talking about? You are starting to scare me. :lmao:

Originally Posted by wasntme
they you are wit that tongue out agin
yummm

oops I forgot you were a blonde :killingme lol...justkidding.
remember now. If it still does not make sense go to SMTR Fall Harvest ride and start at post # 15 I think. Plumloco's calling me gotta go to bed :lmao: lol

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Riding Mo is quiet a different ride from the typical horse. Once I rode him for an entire 3 hour ride and when it was over for days I felt like I had been riding on a barrel instead of a horse. Isn't it funny to watch Sean barrel race Mo? :killingme

Tell TC that I just found out awhile ago that a :larry: I work with is playing in Solomon's Saturday night. I am going to mention it to Plumloco tonight but she knows that the best one to ask would be Percy. :popcorn: she and Plumloco seem to be the ones in charge.

:howdy: goldenhorse
yes it is very :lmao: to watch him race momo. Was he good????????? because i would like to ride him once out on trail. z

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Originally Posted by wasntme
they you are wit that tongue out agin
yummm

oops I forgot you were a blonde :killingme lol...justkidding.
remember now. If it still does not make sense go to SMTR Fall Harvest ride and start at post # 15 I think. Plumloco's calling me gotta go to bed :lmao: lol

oh, lets not encourage that fool back here....and watch the blonde comments :smack: