How to let your horse help you beat the battle of the bulge

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
she and Plumloco seem to be the ones in charge.

:lmao: u so funny

Ok Percy you in charge are we going ??? mygoldenhorse were in Solomons?? I got this joke thought it was cute since we are talking about who is in charge :lmao:

A retiring farmer in preparation for selling his land, needed to rid his farm of animals. So he went to every house in his town.

To the houses where the man is the boss, he gave a horse. To the houses where the woman is the boss, a chicken was given.

He got toward the end of the street and saw a couple outside gardening. "Who's the boss around here?" he asked.

"I am." said the man.

"I have a black horse and a brown horse," the farmer said, "which one would you like?"

The man thought for a minute and said, "The black one."

"No, no, no, get the brown one." the man's wife said.

"Here's your chicken." said the farmer. :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Ok Percy you in charge are we going ??? mygoldenhorse were in Solomons?? I got this joke thought it was cute since we are talking about who is in charge :lmao:

A retiring farmer in preparation for selling his land, needed to rid his farm of animals. So he went to every house in his town.

To the houses where the man is the boss, he gave a horse. To the houses where the woman is the boss, a chicken was given.

He got toward the end of the street and saw a couple outside gardening. "Who's the boss around here?" he asked.

"I am." said the man.

"I have a black horse and a brown horse," the farmer said, "which one would you like?"

The man thought for a minute and said, "The black one."

"No, no, no, get the brown one." the man's wife said.

"Here's your chicken." said the farmer. :killingme

You go TC!!!! :cartwheel

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Wow, talk about getting red on a thread, take a look at this:

How to let your horse h... 10-01-2006 08:42 AM trash tard idiot tool bunghole dipsh!t dillhole smib

Think the writer had an issue? :killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Unbelievable said:

How to let your horse h... 10-01-2006 08:42 AM trash tard idiot tool bunghole dipsh!t dillhole smib

Think the writer had an issue? :killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :killingme :whistle:

What language is that? :lmao:

Unbelievable

Unbelievable said:

To whomever left me this red:

How to let your horse h... 10-04-2006 12:09 PM posting your red gets you more

Do you honestly think I care? :howdy: If you believe that and care, I feel sorry for you. :flowers:

Unbelievable

Unbelievable said:
To whomever left me this red:

How to let your horse h... 10-04-2006 12:09 PM posting your red gets you more

Do you honestly think I care? :howdy: If you believe that and care, I feel sorry for you. :flowers:

Whoever posted this red is just an idiot:

How to let your horse h... 10-04-2006 02:50 PM You obviously care, otherwise you wouldnt whine about the fact that someone disagrees with your inane thoughts

Do you even know what inane means? Obviously not! :smack:

Unbelievable

Unbelievable said:
Whoever posted this red is just an idiot:

How to let your horse h... 10-04-2006 02:50 PM You obviously care, otherwise you wouldnt whine about the fact that someone disagrees with your inane thoughts

Do you even know what inane means? Obviously not! :smack:

One more just for fun:

How to let your horse h... 10-05-2006 01:37 PM inane - lacking sense or substance (looks like they got it just right)

Wonder how long it took the coward to find that in the dictionary and where's the credit for the source? :whistle: Seems silly to put this type of comment in karma, why can't you have the b@@@s to put it on the open forum. :smack:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Unbelievable said:
One more just for fun:

How to let your horse h... 10-05-2006 01:37 PM inane - lacking sense or substance (looks like they got it just right)

Wonder how long it took the coward to find that in the dictionary and where's the credit for the source? :whistle: Seems silly to put this type of comment in karma, why can't you have the b@@@s to put it on the open forum. :smack:

:yeahthat: Why don't people post their comments in the open forum instead of cowardly posting comments that deserve a response in the karma section? :whistle: If you believe you are right in criticizing someone's comments, you should be proud enough and ready to defend your position openly. :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:
:yeahthat: Why don't people post their comments in the open forum instead of cowardly posting comments that deserve a response in the karma section? :whistle: If you believe you are right in criticizing someone's comments, you should be proud enough and ready to defend your position openly. :howdy:

OMG, I'm sure this was meant for you Unbelievable:

How to let your horse h... 10-06-2006 09:03 AM Dont whine or encourage the Idiot about the fact that someone disagrees with both of your inane thoughts

Whoever left it, please have a wonderful day and know that your anger and rudeness have not ruined mine. :flowers: :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:

How to let your horse h... 10-06-2006 09:03 AM Dont whine or encourage the Idiot about the fact that someone disagrees with both of your inane thoughts

Whoever left it, please have a wonderful day and know that your anger and rudeness have not ruined mine. :flowers: :lmao:

And yet more red:

How to let your horse h... 10-06-2006 10:09 AM Next time we will try harder. dont worry we always have wonderful days, even with your inane idiotic chatter

Are you speaking for everyone in the forum or do you always refer to yourself in the third person plural? :whistle: Still having a wonderful day. :flowers: :coffee:

Unbelievable

Winn Dixie said:

Nope, got my own, thank you very much:

How to let your horse h... 10-06-2006 10:10 AM Next time look for your own lazy idiotic inane self ( http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/inane )
:lmao: :whistle: :howdy:

Just a thought, but isn't inane a synonym for idiotic? :jameo:

Last edited: