Huge Explosion and Fire - near Ridge

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It does sound as though BL could have a shot at the second coming of Carnac!

Intuition is key. :lol:

Hope that family is OK. :whistle:

cattitude said:
I think it's cute the way he always thinks about her, don't you? :biggrin:
Me thinks somebody has a hardon for Dems. Kinda reminds me of the way kids act in elementary school. You know, the way they hit, pinch, poke, or otherwise bug the objects of their desire.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I saw all the Police, Fire and Ambulance going down that way last night as I was getting ready to leave work. I sure hope all involved are okay.

CMC122

Go Braves!
itsbob said:
It was sitting idle in the driveway of the house next door.. was thinking on site in case a freman gets hurt..

As loud as it was here, and granted it was within 1/4 of us, the neigbhors have to be deaf!!
Yes the ambulance that responds on a call like that is there to administer emergency first aide to who ever may need it. Civillian or Fire:wink: And if they don't get used, all the better:wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
We just came back from a drive down the road where the explosion/fire occurred. Looks like a mobile home went up in flames, apparently the result of a very large propane tank explosion.

There is a family homeless tonight. :bawl:
:yikes: Dang, this scares the hell out of me. My mom lives in a mobile home with two huge propane tanks outside for her heating system. :frown:

I hope the residents got out alive or the mobile home was unoccupied.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I went by this morning on my way to work... still haven't heard anything about any injuries or fatalities. The State Police were there this morning, did take a couple of pictures, but have to wait to get home to download them from the camera.

It's hard to explain how loud this explosion was, but I think it had more to do with it's proximity then the actual size of the "bang". I mean, I've been next to tanks firing, I've detonated 100 pound charges.. and I still think this was louder. You could hear it echo off of the Eastern shore.

JAZZ.. I'd have the gas company come out and inspect or replace them.. I mean I've NEVER heard of a gas comapny ever replacing their storage tanks with new, how would you like to live in ahome with gas tanks that are over say 20 years old?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Maybe it was Eddie from "Christmas Vacation"....... you know "shitter's full" as he pumps the RV's poo into a storm drain.

Huge Explosion and Fire... 09-21-2005 08:07 AM dork ass

Huge Explosion and Fire... 09-21-2005 07:38 AM dork

Huge Explosion and Fire... 09-21-2005 07:23 AM Eddie cracks me up. Huntr

Atleast huntr as a sense of humor, as for you other two, you're gay.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
JAZZ.. I'd have the gas company come out and inspect or replace them.. I mean I've NEVER heard of a gas comapny ever replacing their storage tanks with new, how would you like to live in ahome with gas tanks that are over say 20 years old?
That's a good idea. I have no idea how old the tanks are. The heating system itself is less than a year old. I don't understand why they are right up against the mobile home. At my old house, we had to have the tank so many feet away from the house and run the line underground.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tigerlily said:
Was the home destroyed Bob?
Total Loss.. One side there is nothing left but the metal frame... the other side, the walls are still up, but the inside is gutted..