hurts to even write it!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Gwydion said:
Neat, go talk about dog control elsewhere.

You are showing your ignorance. It is the responsibility of a dog owner to make sure their dog is happy and safe. Training them to properly walk on a leash is part of that responsibility and makes them a better pet. AND, if the little JRT in question were better trained and easier to handle, he just might not need to be rehomed.

Frankly, I don't care what you think. My dogs are great.

Have a nice day.

Gwydion

cattitude said:
You are showing your ignorance. It is the responsibility of a dog owner to make sure their dog is happy and safe. Training them to properly walk on a leash is part of that responsibility and makes them a better pet. AND, if the little JRT in question were better trained and easier to handle, he just might not need to be rehomed.

Have a nice day.

Neat. Considering I didn't tell you waht I thought of you or your dogs. But have a nice day!

Redskinsmama

cattitude said:

Have a nice day.

i am in the process of training her, but she is a puppy. i am looking into getting a trainer for them and will be trying my best to ensure that they are trained. please, stop showing your ignorance and preaching about my dogs. you don't know what kind of home they're in so don't begin to judge me. i do not want to get rid of my dogs but seeing as i now live in a house that i can not afford by myself i'm trying to be responsible. i work a lot and also am in the process of helping take care of my best friend's son who no longer has her mother. my time is limited and it is hard to train dogs when that is the case. absolutely nothing you say is helping my cause, so please, start a new thread about ignorant owners and how great your dogs are.

Nanny Pam

Redskinsmama said:
i am in the process of training her, but she is a puppy. i am looking into getting a trainer for them and will be trying my best to ensure that they are trained. please, stop showing your ignorance and preaching about my dogs. you don't know what kind of home they're in so don't begin to judge me. i do not want to get rid of my dogs but seeing as i now live in a house that i can not afford by myself i'm trying to be responsible. i work a lot and also am in the process of helping take care of my best friend's son who no longer has her mother. my time is limited and it is hard to train dogs when that is the case. absolutely nothing you say is helping my cause, so please, start a new thread about ignorant owners and how great your dogs are.
:popcorn:

Cowgirl

Gwydion said:
Hmm, maybe you enjoy keeping your dogs on 2 foot leashes so they can't go wandering around. JRs can sprint quickly. In opposite directions. While walking along a road.

Evidently you have never had a dog. Or, if you have, then you never took it for walks.

:lmao: I have a dog, and he's very well trained. He heels, and he sits when I stop. But he wasn't born like that...I trained him.

Cowgirl

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2091815 width="50%">hurts to even write it!</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-01-2007 10:58 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">by the same argument, you shouldn't have any (more) kids, please get yourself fixed NOW. Oh, and pass on the next few sammiches you fatty. MR</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey retard- I don't have any kids, TYVM. And you have never even seen me, thanks. You're just showing what an ass you are. :yay:

Gwydion

Cowgirl said:
:lmao: I have a dog, and he's very well trained. He heels, and he sits when I stop. But he wasn't born like that...I trained him.
Seems you never trained yourself to read.

Once again, this thread is not about other peoples dogs. So /shoo.

Cowgirl

Gwydion said:
Seems you never trained yourself to read.

Once again, this thread is not about other peoples dogs. So /shoo.

Trained myself to read? I was responding to your comment. Why don't *you* go back and read it. :rolleyes:

Gwydion

Cowgirl said:
Trained myself to read? I was responding to your comment. Why don't *you* go back and read it. :rolleyes:

Didn't I tell you to /shoo? Evidently you can not read.

here, check this out, something that was posted above your post. Hence, why maybe you should read before posting:

Now, once again, /shoo

Cowgirl

Gwydion said:
Didn't I tell you to /shoo? Evidently you can not read.

here, check this out, something that was posted above your post. Hence, why maybe you should read before posting:

Now, once again, /shoo

:poorbaby: You poor thing, you can't comprehend. I was replying to YOUR post, not hers. THAT is why I said I have a dog that walks perfectly on a leash. If I have to explain everything to you, it's not worth arguing. Buh-bye. :howdy:

Redskinsmama

Cowgirl said:
:poorbaby: You poor thing, you can't comprehend. I was replying to YOUR post, not hers. THAT is why I said I have a dog that walks perfectly on a leash. If I have to explain everything to you, it's not worth arguing. Buh-bye. :howdy:

thank god. :howdy:

Geek

Redskinsmama said:

I will judge the crap out of you. You are hear crying about your unspayed animal that your foolish mother created in her evil Jack Russell humping ground. Quit acting like Mother Theresa. You suck and you know it. No one here cares about your situation. We care about the freaking animals that you are torturing by "getting rid" of the only home they have ever known. The right thing to do was to not get an animal at all.

Gwydion

Geek said:
I will judge the crap out of you. You are hear crying about your unspayed animal that your foolish mother created in her evil Jack Russell humping ground. Quit acting like Mother Theresa. You suck and you know it. No one here cares about your situation. We care about the freaking animals that you are torturing by "getting rid" of the only home they have ever known. The right thing to do was to not get an animal at all.

Hmmm, well to get the poor dog out of its "misery" maybe I will just shoot it....instead of looking for a nice home where it can be raised and bring joy to an entire family.

keekee

Cowgirl said:
Can't control 2 JRTs? :confused: Ok.

I can relate to not being able to control two dogs. I have a JRT mix and a shepherd mix (both rescues, both spayed), and there is no way I can walk both at once. They wrap the leashes around each other, and me. My shepherd has been thru obedience training, but she only walks nicely when it's just her. She's a goof ball, and if there is someone to play with, all training goes out the window.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with "backyard" breeding as long as you care for the dogs correctly and make sure great homes are found. My parents bred poodles when I was a kid, and the puppies were raised in the kitchen, in a family environment with lots of love and attention - even though they weren't show quality... I would buy from a "backyard" breeder like my parents over a "real" breeder who raises their pups in pens. I don't understand why people get so bent about it. There will always be both irresponsible pet owners, and responsible pet owners, no matter where they get their pets from.

Geek

Gwydion said:
Hmmm, well to get the poor dog out of its "misery" maybe I will just shoot it....instead of looking for a nice home where it can be raised and bring joy to an entire family.

That would be best for the pet population. Set that unspayed dog in a new home as ignorant as the one it is coming from and you will get a lot more Jack Russells that will have to be put down.

Geek

keekee said:
I can relate to not being able to control two dogs. I have a JRT mix and a shepherd mix (both rescues, both spayed), and there is no way I can walk both at once. They wrap the leashes around each other, and me. My shepherd has been thru obedience training, but she only walks nicely when it's just her. She's a goof ball, and if there is someone to play with, all training goes out the window.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with "backyard" breeding as long as you care for the dogs correctly and make sure great homes are found. My parents bred poodles when I was a kid, and the puppies were raised in the kitchen, in a family environment with lots of love and attention - even though they weren't show quality... I would buy from a "backyard" breeder like my parents over a "real" breeder who raises their pups in pens. I don't understand why people get so bent about it. There will always be both irresponsible pet owners, and responsible pet owners, no matter where they get their pets from.

Your parents also should have had you go to the local shelter and help put down the exact number of dogs they created for pleasure. Are people really this clueless to the problem over overpopulation regarding animals?

Educate yourself before you speak
http://www.dogsonly.org/DogPopulation.html

Last edited:

Gwydion

Geek said:
Your parents also should have had you go to the local shelter and help put down the exact number of dogs they created for pleasure. Are people really this clueless to the problem over overpopulation regarding animals?

Same thing with the human population, we should kill all the asshats. Step on up Geek! Be the first to take this overpopulation into control.

Geek

Gwydion said:
Same thing with the human population, we should kill all the asshats. Step on up Geek! Be the first to take this overpopulation into control.

Dude, if she was giving away a baby then you would be making a point. But you are not making a point. You have been backed into a corner with your ass backward reasoning.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
keekee said:

Show quality has NOTHING to do with backyard breeding. "Real" breeders don't raise their puppies in pens...quite the contrary. "Real" breeders are concerned about the health issues associated with their dogs, health test their dogs that the breed and are knowledgeable about the breed.

Educate yourself and then you will understand.