Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

mrweb

Iron City
Mikeinsmd said:
Sorry but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person..... :duh:

I sure wish Jimmy Carter hadn't lied to me back in 1980. Dammitt!!! :shutup:

Hey Mike, Jimmy lied to me too, wanna run down to Georgia and stand in front of his Habitat for Humanity house and protest? We could throw peanuts at 'em!

Mikeinsmd

mrweb said:
Hey Mike, Jimmy lied to me too, wanna run down to Georgia and stand in front of his Habitat for Humanity house and protest? We could throw peanuts at 'em!
Sure!!! We can get us a big ole painted up bus, have the news media follow us and say we aren't doing it just to be on TV, we really could've been hurt!! And we're doing it for those men who died in the helo crash trying to rescue the hostages held in Iran. We were too stupid to know what we were doing!! Yeah!!! That's it!! :clap: :high5: :cheers:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Wow.

I just read through this entire thread, and it makes me want to weep for the plight of humanity.

Seriously, I've never been one to be overly concerned for the welfare of children, but Qpid, if you have two, my heart goes out to them. Under your tutelage they shall no doubt grow up to be a pair of the most obscenely misled and delusional individuals on the face of the planet. Your blind idealism and blatant dismissal of facts and reality is enough to make me wonder if:

A. You've concocted a fantastical internet persona and are just getting your jollies off of riling people up.
B. You've been living in an artists commune in the badlands of North Dakota your entire life where all news and teachings that aren't approved by the Supreme Donkey Prophet are banished from canon.
C. You're clinically unstable.

In sincerely hope it's one of the first two options, because if not then you pose a danger to the mental health and future viability of your offspring. It's people like you who make the case for requiring licenses to breed.

Furthermore, I would be very interested to know how you became the end-all authority on what is and is not historically factual with regards to U.S./World History and political policy. Please--enlighten me.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Club'nBabySeals said:
Wow.

I just read through this entire thread, and it makes me want to weep for the plight of humanity.

Seriously, I've never been one to be overly concerned for the welfare of children, but Qpid, if you have two, my heart goes out to them. Under your tutelage they shall no doubt grow up to be a pair of the most obscenely misled and delusional individuals on the face of the planet. Your blind idealism and blatant dismissal of facts and reality is enough to make me wonder if:

A. You've concocted a fantastical internet persona and are just getting your jollies off of riling people up.
B. You've been living in an artists commune in the badlands of North Dakota your entire life where all news and teachings that aren't approved by the Supreme Donkey Prophet are banished from canon.

In sincerely hope it's one of the first two options, because if not then you pose a danger to the mental health and future viability of your offspring. It's people like you who make the case for requiring licenses to breed.

Furthermore, I would be very interested to know how you became the end-all authority on what is and is not historically factual with regards to U.S./World History and political policy. Please--enlighten me.

My hat is off to you as this is my favorite post of today.

ylexot

Super Genius
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question :tantrum:

I'll ask again...what is not taught in history classes that you (Qpid) believe is of great enough importance that it should be taught?

Qpid

Club'nBabySeals said:
Wow.

let me get these out first :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*sigh*

Now if you feel based off of my comments in this thread that my childrens welfare are in danger your more brainwashed then the 52 million who got Bush back into office. You dont even know me to make that kind of statement. Get the fvck out the Matrix people. Wake up and smell the lies.

Unlike most of you...I dont GO with the masses. I have my own opinion formed off of FACTS not off of what everybody else does. You dont have to like it. As a matter of fact, I think none of you will like it cuz its the TRUTH. And we all know how people hate the truth when it comes to the state this country is in :lol:

I can already tell what type of people reside on this board. I took notice of several threads where people were afraid to disagree or voice their opinion for fear they may be laughed at or made fun of. R U SERIOUS?? :lmao: And then to warn me?? ROFLMAO....let me put my e-bullet proof vest on!!! :lol:

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. You dont know me, you've never met me and the words I speak on here I would say to your face or anyones face about this gov't and its leader.

DEAL WITH IT!! :dance:

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
Sure is, not something to be proud about either when other countries are laughing at you. :lol:
Laughing at us?? :killingme If we're so funny, why are they sneaking in at every corner?? And I wonder how much they'd laugh if we pulled the plug on their financial aid we send everywhere??

Laughing at us.... You are funny!! :killingme

ylexot

Super Genius
Qpid said:
Unlike most of you...I dont GO with the masses. I have my own opinion formed off of FACTS not off of what everybody else does. You dont have to like it. As a matter of fact, I think none of you will like it cuz its the TRUTH. And we all know how people hate the truth when it comes to the state this country is in :lol:
I'm still waiting for you to provide a single fact. So far, all you have provided are your opinions (and you have stated explicitly that they are opinions). I'm trying to give a chance, but you either won't or can't seem to give a shred of evidence to back up any of your claims. Last chance.

Last edited: