Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ylexot said:
Could you give us an example of something that is not in the standard history books, but is important enough that it should be taught? (aka "what the government is hiding from us")
I had a high school teacher explain how the body count ratios used in Vietnam would have given Custer a victory at Little Big Horn :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How do you KNOW...

KCM said:
Do you think that by talking to me in a "valley girl" way is going to make me take you more seriously?:confused: What are you going to teach children that they cannot find in a history book. I think ylexot has inquired as well. I am interested in knowing.

...you're interested in knowing there Betty? Read it in some book???

Hmmm????

KCM

Right Where I Belong
vraiblonde said:
See? Now Becky is NOT a name.

You plebes get with the pogrom.
I thought she was calling me "Becky". I guess I was never into that valley girl talk crap.:ohwell: :lmao:

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
Aren't you supposed to be in school Canuk?? :confused:

let me guess...was that another "outsider" who didn't go along with the masses of this board??

hey babe read this:

U.S. Lowers Sights On What Can Be Achieved in Iraq
Administration Is Shedding 'Unreality' That Dominated Invasion, Official Says

The Bush administration is significantly lowering expectations of what can be achieved in Iraq, recognizing that the United States will have to settle for far less progress than originally envisioned during the transition due to end in four months, according to U.S. officials in Washington and Baghdad.

The United States no longer expects to see a model new democracy, a self-supporting oil industry or a society in which the majority of people are free from serious security or economic challenges, U.S. officials say.

"What we expected to achieve was never realistic given the timetable or what unfolded on the ground," said a senior official involved in policy since the 2003 invasion. "We are in a process of absorbing the factors of the situation we're in and shedding the unreality that dominated at the beginning."

:lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ylexot said:
Could you give us an example of something that is not in the standard history books, but is important enough that it should be taught? (aka "what the government is hiding from us")

:yeahthat:

Pretty please, with a cherry on top.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What's that suppossed to mean?

aps45819 said:
I had a high school teacher explain how the body count ratios used in Vietnam would have given Custer a victory at Little Big Horn :lol:

Would have???

I bet he used some book...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
She WAS calling you Becky...

KCM said:
I thought she was calling me "Becky". I guess I was never into that valley girl talk crap.:ohwell: :lmao:

...but the question still stands; How do you KNOW she was calling you Becky? Something your grandparents told you?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Get this!!!!

Qpid said:
let me guess...was that another "outsider" who didn't go along with the masses of this board??

hey babe read this:

The Bush administration is significantly lowering expectations of what can be achieved in Iraq, recognizing that the United States will have to settle for far less progress than originally envisioned during the transition due to end in four months, according to U.S. officials in Washington and Baghdad.

The United States no longer expects to see a model new democracy, a self-supporting oil industry or a society in which the majority of people are free from serious security or economic challenges, U.S. officials say.

"What we expected to achieve was never realistic given the timetable or what unfolded on the ground," said a senior official involved in policy since the 2003 invasion. "We are in a process of absorbing the factors of the situation we're in and shedding the unreality that dominated at the beginning."

http://www.wwiimemorial.com/

Can you imagine? They'll go to any length to try and trip you and me up, huh?

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
hey babe read this:
Thanks "Babe". Now, who are these U.S. Officials and why should I believe it?? :confused:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
elaine said:
No, we aren't to believe any of it. It's all a lie.
:yeahthat:
And really... we have no history at all... I myself was just sort of farted out of the world's collective ass sometime in the 70s. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ha!

vraiblonde said:
...written by George Bush to lead us all into slavery. But we're onto his fiendish plot now, thanks to Qpid.

What makes you think 'ol Shrub can write? Huh? He's stupid you know.

tomchamp

Qpid said:

hey babe read this:

Do you have the source? Where did you get that? moveon.org maybe?

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
Thanks "Babe". Now, who are these U.S. Officials and why should I believe it?? :confused:

because you voted for him...

oh wait...i dont know that... :lmao:

your just really defensive for no reason... :sarcasm:

countless number of deaths and they realize they will have to settle :rolleyes:

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:

Guess what:
I often find myself disagreeing with the "hivemind" of this board.

Guess what else:
Since I don't act like a horse's ass about it, I'm usually accorded an amount of respect for my opinion, even though it's generally disagreed.

Guess what else else:
I am also a member of other communities which are dominantly liberal. Would you like for me to tell you which group is more tolerant of my opinion when it differs from the general consensus in each group.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Larry Gude said:
...but the question still stands; How do you KNOW she was calling you Becky? Something your grandparents told you?
Cause I went back in the "history" of this thread and found where she called me "Becky".:biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Qpid said:
Then americans would have to stop being so spoiled for once....and do what they got to do to survive.

And there you have it folks.. an American who despises Americans and their country. That's really what it's all about.

I wouldn't be surprised if Qpid was a terrorist-in-training.

ylexot

Super Genius
Mikeinsmd said:
Why should you believe it? Because it's right there in black and white on the internet, silly! :killingme

StanleyRugg

ylexot said:
That’s easy, I met a fella from King George who said that they figgered out a way years ago to beam stuff just like Scotty did not Star trek. I aint sure if it made the same noise it did on Star Trek but he said you could beam all kind of stuff, even a pig. He said the government shut em down and threw all the scientists in jail so they wouldn’t talk. He said he escaped cause he beamed himself to the Hornes on 301 and ran into the woods and hid in a bog for 3 days. He said that the truck drivers were the ones who put the kibosh on it cause if you could beam stuff someplace you wouldn’t need no trucks no more. He was a real smart fella and I believe him. I don’t trust no government guys. I don’t like it when they come sniffin around my inventing hut.