Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Qpid said:
There is no doubt in my mind that the gov't is crooked as shyt....and they will mislead any individual just as long as they sign their name on the dotted line for their so called "country".

Young boys and girls are not able to make such a decision....and hell yes I would be campin out in front of the mans vacation house who is responsible for lying to my son and making him lose his life.

I don't think you want to continue down this road....just trying to be helpful.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
There is no doubt in my mind that the gov't is crooked as shyt....and they will mislead any individual just as long as they sign their name on the dotted line for their so called "country". Young boys and girls are not able to make such a decision....and hell yes I would be campin out in front of the mans vacation house who is responsible for lying to my son and making him lose his life.
Sorry but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person..... :duh:

I sure wish Jimmy Carter hadn't lied to me back in 1980. Dammitt!!! :shutup:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Qpid said:
There is no doubt in my mind that the gov't is crooked as shyt....and they will mislead any individual just as long as they sign their name on the dotted line for their so called "country".

Young boys and girls are not able to make such a decision....and hell yes I would be campin out in front of the mans vacation house who is responsible for lying to my son and making him lose his life.

So you prefer to go the non-response route that led to 9/11? Why?

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
Sorry but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person..... :duh:

I sure wish Jimmy Carter hadn't lied to me back in 1980. Dammitt!!! :shutup:

who said it was a battle of wits??

im just stating my opinion...you dont have to agree. :razz:

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
Young boys and girls are not able to make such a decision..Ok, lets have all of us 30-40+ year olds go fight. and hell yes I would be campin out in front of the mans vacation house who is responsible for lying to my son and making him lose his life. You already missed the big painted bus being followed by all the news cameras and hippies that carried Cindy to her "personal vigil"
:duh:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
You lose your son, your family and now your husband....
I mean damn, how bad can it get??
It can get very bad.
I learned long ago that when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you need to do is put down the shovel.

Vince

Qpid said:

And what part of this is not understandable when you enlist and sign on the dotted line? :confused:

"I, ___________________________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Mikeinsmd said:
Ahhhhhhhhh......... this post shows me what we're dealing with.... :lol:

What did they think they were signing up to do?? Drive jeeps through Montana?? Shoot at bullseyes in Oklahoma?? :confused: Dress in spiffy uniforms to look good at the mall??

Just like most other closed mind liberals, you won't read the truth. Hell, why cloud your OPINION with facts.... :lmao:
That's actually more true than you think. A lot of young people, first termers that were in pre 9/11 signed up for college money, steady paycheck and training. I saw them get out as soon as thier enlistment was up. I'm not saying a majority is like this and I'm only talking about the navy, but it's suprising how many join not to be in the military.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
pixiegirl said:
I'm a little upset. When I thought about joining up I only got a stinking old recruiter. :mad: :lol:
They told me they'd send me to boot camp in FL where they send all the women. When I got there you weren't allowed to fool around :bawl: I felt sooo cheated.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
who said it was a battle of wits?? im just stating my opinion...you dont have to agree. :razz:
Statements like;

Qpid said:
"i dont need to read no other thread to catch up...."

"everyones deserted her all because she lost a son due to some jerk in the white house...."

"oh and to those who said the boy volunteered. We all know 1/2 those men and woman who sign up are not doing it ready to die."

"Young boys and girls are not able to make such a decision...."

"and hell yes I would be campin out in front of the mans vacation house who is responsible for lying to my son and making him lose his life."

Great indicators you don't have a clue what you are talking about. :crazy:

Qpid

Bustem' Down said:
That's actually more true than you think. A lot of young people, first termers that were in pre 9/11 signed up for college money, steady paycheck and training. I saw them get out as soon as thier enlistment was up. I'm not saying a majority is like this and I'm only talking about the navy, but it's suprising how many join not to be in the military.

Stop making sense!!!!

Those young people were ready to die....fawk college money!!!

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
Statements like;

Great indicators you don't have a clue what you are talking about. :crazy:

get over it already...your gov't is crooked as shyt and has killed innocent lives (soliders included)

and i feel for any parent who has lost a child due to this war.

Mikeinsmd

Bustem' Down said:
Key words.........

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
get over it already...your gov't is crooked as shyt and has killed innocent lives (soliders included).
Well at least the current president hasn't been impeached for lying :shrug:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Regardless of the reasons why they signed up whether it be to actually serve in the military or to go to college the bottom line is that when they did sign up to defend our country they KNEW that there could be a possibility that they would indeed put their lives on the line in battle. That is not difficult for anyone to understand now is it? The president did not go around and force them in anyway to sign up.