Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Bustem' Down said:
Your trying to split hairs cause you don't like him. :lol: What about Nixon?
Not really, IMPEACHMENT is the act of the congressional trial, regardless of the outcome.
Nixon resigned before he was impeached (brought to trial by congress)

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
aps45819 said:
Not really, IMPEACHMENT is the act of the congressional trial, regardless of the outcome.
Nixon resigned before he was impeached (brought to trial by congress)
Still, the history books will say that no president of the United States have ever been impeached.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
Kids aren't thinking of death when the recruiters are at their high school!!! All they see is money money money....and different areas of the world they will get to travel. Had they seen pics from WAR....it would've changed their decision to join GREATLY!!!
Immediately following 9/11 there was a unprecedented drove of people wanting to enlist. Many recruiting stations had difficulty handling the onflux of recruits. What were all those young minds thinking Carnac??? :lol:

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
Immediately following 9/11 there was a unprecedented drove of people wanting to enlist. Many recruiting stations had difficulty handling the onflux of recruits. What were all those young minds thinking Carnac??? :lol:

They were angry because over 3,000 people died and Bush mislead the people thinking more would die and more attacks would happen.

You'd want to fight and kill too if you saw what happened on 9/11.

Notice how after the info came out about how cruddy the bush admin really was how recruiters are barely meeting their quotas :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:
They were angry because over 3,000 people died and Bush mislead the people thinking more would die and more attacks would happen.

Notice how after the info came out about how cruddy the bush admin really was how recruiters are barely meeting their quotas :lmao:
Your wrong. The Navy is overmanned.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qpid said:

Peace time: Everyone wants to sign up for a free education.

War time: Hell no! It ain't worth and education to protect my country.

Qpid

Bustem' Down said:
Your wrong. The Navy is overmanned.

who told you that lie?? :killingme: they hurtin.

My ex is in the Navy was stationed in Cali....i told him not to sign back up, not during the war.

well he did..and guess what. He got shipped to Iraq 2 weeks ago

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
:confused: Guess you missed the news about the London Subway.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qpid said:

:lalala: Opinions are like azzholes we all got one but your stinks.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qpid said:

My ex is in the Navy was stationed in Cali....i told him not to sign back up, not during the war.

I can see why he dumped you. You're a communist.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
They were angry because over 3,000 people died and Bush mislead the people thinking more would die and more attacks would happen. OMFG you are DENSE!!! There WERE more attacks and more DID die!!
You'd want to fight and kill too if you saw what happened on 9/11. You damn right I did!! I was too old to re-enlist!!Notice how after the info came out about how cruddy the bush admin really was Definately your OPINION how recruiters are barely meeting their quotas They met every quota!! What's "barely" got to do with anything?? :lmao:

:unarmed:

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:

I'm in the Navy right now. Stationed in Dahlgren, Va. Some few ratings are undermanned right now because they are undesirable (supply, cooks etc.), On the whole the navy has introduced programs to convert sailors to Army, sound like something someone hurting for personel would do? No.