Husbands vs Horses

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Hey Kiz if your going to give me comments like this you should sign them yourself. You posted 2:37 and I received this karma at
05-23-2007 02:38 PM "you husband probably likes to have sex with horses and finds it to tempting to have them around" - ching chong ping pong
....If it is not you it is certainly is suspicious....

First, it is YOU'RE: as in Hey Kiz, if YOU'RE going to give me comments

And as Winnie noted, Kiz would never say "... and finds it to tempting..."
Kiz has certainly corrected enough posts with too/to. He knows it should be "too tempting."

I'll bet you anything santagaga gave you the red karma and signed Kiz's name. :whistle: She is evil! :smack:

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
First, it is YOU'RE: as in Hey Kiz, if YOU'RE going to give me comments

And as Winnie noted, Kiz would never say "... and finds it to tempting..."
Kiz has certainly corrected enough posts with too/to. He knows it should be "too tempting."

I'll bet you anything santagaga gave you the red karma and signed Kiz's name. :whistle: She is evil! :smack:

I don't typically send my friends that "kind" of karma, nor do I sign anyone else's name fraudulently. :smack:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Hey Kiz if your going to give me comments like this you should sign them yourself. You posted 2:37 and I received this karma at
05-23-2007 02:38 PM "you husband probably likes to have sex with horses and finds it to tempting to have them around" - ching chong ping pong
Hey, Special Olympic Hopeful, I have stated that I NEVER give red karma. OMG, maybe someone else doesn't like you?? Imagine that!! Everyone knows if I have something to say, I will put it out here.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:

Despite the lack of care in grammar, shady is being very conscientious in her detective work, obviously spending quite a bit of time in trying to frame you, Kiz. She should just turn her case over to Inspector Persi.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Despite the lack of care in grammar, shady is being very conscientious in her detective work, obviously spending quite a bit of time in trying to frame you, Kiz. She should just turn her case over to Inspector Persi.
She wants me.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
She wants me.

I thought she wanted santagaga or HL? Frankly, I don't care. I shouldn't even be wasting my time on this, except that whenever things die down and go back to abby normal, she calls us out again with some outrageous claim, forcing us to respond or appear as wimps.

If she's really into detecting, she should find out why Julie hasn't been on here for awhile. :whistle:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I thought she wanted santagaga or HL? Frankly, I don't care. I shouldn't even be wasting my time on this, except that whenever things die down and go back to abby normal, she calls us out again with some outrageous claim, forcing us to respond or appear as wimps.

If she's really into detecting, she should find out why Julie hasn't been on here for awhile. :whistle:
I told you Saddle, she can't take it when NO ONE pays attention. Life holds no meaning anymore...(sobbing)

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
I told you Saddle, she can't take it when NO ONE pays attention. Life holds no meaning anymore...(sobbing)

Oh! (sniffle) That was truly poignant (sob). :bawl: Let us do something wonderful for Shady, something to give her life meaning once again! (choke)
Something to give her hope, something to give her peace, to give her the will to go on! What say you??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It is quite boring without you two annoying everyone. I figured Kiz was smart enough to change spelling and such to throw me off. Inspector Persi can you handle this case?
I will be leaving for a month June 14th (I think), so have your fun while I can witness. :flowers:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
It is quite boring without you two annoying everyone. I figured Kiz was smart enough to change spelling and such to throw me off. Inspector Persi can you handle this case?
I will be leaving for a month June 14th (I think), so have your fun while I can witness. :flowers:

:cartwheel :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :getdown: :cartwheel :getdown: I know this makes me happy, but how will your MANY students live without you for a month? :howdy:

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:
:cartwheel :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :getdown: :cartwheel :getdown: I know this makes me happy, but how will your MANY students live without you for a month? :howdy:

You know you are really stupid. Get over yourself, nobody here cares about your issue with Sadie. It's gotten real old and you are obviously real jealous. Go seek mental help for you and your other multiples Sybil...
:buttkick:
Oh and BTW, STFU.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:
You know you are really stupid. Get over yourself, nobody here cares about your issue with Sadie. It's gotten real old and you are obviously real jealous. Go seek mental help for you and your other multiples Sybil...
:buttkick:
Oh and BTW, STFU.

Get your fat butt off our thread! No one was talking to you STFU. :smack: Jealous, you say, we laugh at your ignorance! :killingme :lmao: :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:
Keep right on laughing azz. My butt fat! Ha.

Wow, we got some people upset. :killingme
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:26 PM why don't you get out of this thread you stupid ignoramus plus everyone know that piggly wiggly is better than Winn Dixie
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:24 PM no one cares that you're fat and ugly and lonely
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 08:28 AM How about you STFU

:bawl: We so sad! :razz:

We were too quick on the draw, here's another one:

Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:28 PM you are a real azz. leave now please, we all hate you

We would be scared but you fools have no idea who we are! However, we do feel slightly bad for the people you think we are! :razz: :lmao: :razz: :whistle:

Last edited: