Husbands vs Horses

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
It is quite boring without you two annoying everyone. I figured Kiz was smart enough to change spelling and such to throw me off. Inspector Persi can you handle this case?
I will be leaving for a month June 14th (I think), so have your fun while I can witness. :flowers:
Nice try. Everyone knows I say exactly what I want, when I want, out in the open. I would never stoop low enough to pretend I can't spell. I can see why your husband is getting tired of you. Trust me, it ain't the horses he wishes would go away... Blaine has better taste than you! :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
It is quite boring without you two annoying everyone. I figured Kiz was smart enough to change spelling and such to throw me off. Inspector Persi can you handle this case?
I will be leaving for a month June 14th (I think), so have your fun while I can witness. :flowers:
Why are you trying to drag Persi into this? She has no issue with me. You and hbic should stop dragging people into your dumb little arguments. :buttkick:
Why keep following me around on here? Like Horse Lisperer, I don't want you. Get over yourself :bigwhoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

hbic

KizerSoSay said:
Nice try. Everyone knows I say exactly what I want, when I want, out in the open. I would never stoop low enough to pretend I can't spell. I can see why your husband is getting tired of you. Trust me, it ain't the horses he wishes would go away... Blaine has better taste than you! :razz:

who the f%$k is Blaine...are you talking about that magician guy...he's creepy...

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
who the f%$k is Blaine...are you talking about that magician guy...he's creepy...
Here's a hint- don't react so dramatically. It gives you away... :razz:

hbic

KizerSoSay said:
Here's a hint- don't react so dramatically. It gives you away... :razz:

No one is being dramatic...I walked in, sat in the chair, got online, read your post & replied back...I believe drama is your category sweetheart...are you going to answer the question or dance around it? Oh wait...you can't, I forgot I've been "outed"...

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
No one is being dramatic...I walked in, sat in the chair, got online, read your post & replied back...I believe drama is your category sweetheart...are you going to answer the question or dance around it? Oh wait...you can't, I forgot I've been "outed"...
Jana knows who Blaine is.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:
Let's hope so, but by the way things seem to be going between them, maybe not! :whistle:

Isn't this just sweet....

Wonder who this nice Karma is coming from......

Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:27 PM I'm getting so sick and tired of your posts. You need to just leave, no one likes you! If you looked in a mirror, even it would fall off the wall.
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:23 PM no you STFU, no one here is a Sybil except you and your horse crap smelling dildo's
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 11:32 AM Your an idiot

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:
Isn't this just sweet....

Wonder who this nice Karma is coming from......

Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:27 PM I'm getting so sick and tired of your posts. You need to just leave, no one likes you! If you looked in a mirror, even it would fall off the wall.
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:23 PM no you STFU, no one here is a Sybil except you and your horse crap smelling dildo's
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 11:32 AM Your an idiot

Definitely not us, we keep trying but we've given too much to you to give you any today! :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Why are you trying to drag Persi into this? She has no issue with me. You and hbic should stop dragging people into your dumb little arguments. :buttkick:
Why keep following me around on here? Like Horse Lisperer, I don't want you. Get over yourself :bigwhoop:
Why would you drag my husband into this? He is definitely innocent. I wouldn't talk about this silly crap to him anyway. You think it is such a big deal to use his name; anyone could get it with a 411? He is severely injured do you know anything about that? Anyone who knows us even a little knows about it? Let's hear it smarty-pants. I can't imagine some gay guy from Davidsonville would have any interest or strange obsession with us. Poor Blaine couldn't afford to have lunch with WD, and why would he want that psychotic trailer trash anyway? I trust him and he trusts me. We have no jealousy. I have dragged no one into this. I have intentionally not used names or places. But WD if you would like to tell everyone where and when you had lunch with Blaine I am sure we would love to know. I call your bluff, liar. :wench:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
:cartwheel :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :getdown: :cartwheel :getdown: I know this makes me happy, but how will your MANY students live without you for a month? :howdy:
I have another knowledgeable instructor who will sub for me. Thanks for your concern.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:
Honestly, wish we could but we can't! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: As to coward, something that just doesn't fit the profiles! :whistle:

Coward is just putting it nicely. There are many other not so nice words to describe your profile/s Sybil. Just keep on digging till you get booted. :buttkick:

hbic

SouthernMdRocks said:
Coward is just putting it nicely. There are many other not so nice words to describe your profile/s Sybil. Just keep on digging till you get booted. :buttkick:

Amen

Piggly Wiggly

Winn Dixie said:
Husbands vs Horses 05-24-2007 12:26 PM why don't you get out of this thread you stupid ignoramus plus everyone know that piggly wiggly is better than Winn Dixie

I would like to go on the record as saying that I do not endorse the above opinion and would never say I was better than anyone! :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:

You know, the Sybil reference is getting just a little old. :smack: We realize your mental faculties are limited, but can't you do a little better than that? :buttkick: We haven't even begun to dig although we have to admit we have to really step down a bit to bring ourselves to communicate on your level. :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I have another knowledgeable instructor who will sub for me. Thanks for your concern.

Don't think you need to worry about the "knowledgeable" part if she's subbing for you! :howdy: