I am sad

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

If he has a set of balls, if he was given an ultimatum of "The cats or you!" he'd be out looking for his next wife.

Asking someone to chose between his wife or a cat? How friggin retarded are you??

HA.. and nobody can give me red karma either.. don't that just suck!!?

Wife: Either the cats sleep in here or you sleep on the couch.
Me: Well seeing as I paid for the bed...and the couch...the cats can't sleep on either until they pitch in a rental fee. :yay:

(that didn't really happen unfortunately..but if I were given the ultimatum....)

K

Kain99

Loving husband.. Furry Feline -Loving husband.. Furry Feline -Loving husband.. Furry Feline -

I seriously, do not get the problem here.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
If he has a set of balls, if he was given an ultimatum of "The cats or you!" he'd be out looking for his next wife.

Asking someone to chose between his wife or a cat? How friggin retarded are you???

:yeahthat: That advice makes crazy old cat ladies

:yeahthat: That advice makes crazy old cat ladies

:killingme

Originally Posted by itsbob

Asking someone to chose between his wife or a cat? How friggin retarded are you???

I wonder how the divorce court would look at that? "Ruling is, she wanted the cats, so that's all she gets!":lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
If a pet slept in our bed, I might inadvertantly roll over and...

is there enough room on the couch for the cats and one person?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Who the hell wants to sleep with a flea bag and breath all that cat gander. Nothing worse than visiting my friends home and having cat hair all over my clothing when I leave. Unless you have a serious mice or rat problem, a cat is a worthless animal... :coffee:

The good news is most woman who would choose a cat over a husband eventually save money because they tend to love the taste of cat food also... :whistle:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I love my cats & wish they could sleep with me...but my husband takes priority.:ohwell:

They have a nice comfy love seat with a heating blanket in the garage & all their little bed thingys, toys, litter box, food, water, scratching post, catnip, and a window sill to sit on in the garage. They got over not being able to sleep with me.
Plus the house smells better and I don't have to deal with cat fur all over the place & scratched furniture.
They get 2x daily brushings, and I spend lots of time with them...outside.
It was hard not to have my cats inside for awhile, but I love my husband & had to compromise.​

Last edited: