I am sad

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Just put your foot down and tell him how it is!!
Turn in your man card you pussy. :duh:

If he has a set of balls, if he was given an ultimatum of "The cats or you!" he'd be out looking for his next wife. Asking someone to chose between his wife or a cat? How friggin retarded are you?? HA.. and nobody can give me red karma either.. don't that just suck!!?
:yeahthat:

This is the most retarded thread I have ever read.
I have to agree w/ you on that.
:yeahthat:

Hubby should pack her things, her cats and send them off to sleep in a van down by the river. :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Not the man card:lmao:

People before pets.:yay: It's rude to force an animal(s) on someone (especially in the bed)when it's not their thing. One thing in her defense...he never shoulda let it start if he didn't like it.
Agreed.

Some of these animal people are :crazy: :dork:
:killingme

aFTeRLiFe

Who the hell wants to sleep with a flea bag and breath all that cat gander. Nothing worse than visiting my friends home and having cat hair all over my clothing when I leave. Unless you have a serious mice or rat problem, a cat is a worthless animal... :coffee:

The good news is most woman who would choose a cat over a husband eventually save money because they tend to love the taste of cat food also... :whistle:

I agree with this! :buddies:

Who wants to sleep with any animal, seriously? I don't want any animals and not planning on getting any. They make your house and carpet smell badly! Plus all the hair, hell no.

dgates80

Land of the lost
I agree with this! :buddies:

Who wants to sleep with any animal, seriously? I don't want any animals and not planning on getting any. They make your house and carpet smell badly! Plus all the hair, hell no.

Well, if you think about it, we're all animals. And some of the ones that walk on four paws are a lot nicer than the two-footed kind.

cdrfunk

If he has a set of balls, if he was given an ultimatum of "The cats or you!" he'd be out looking for his next wife.

Asking someone to chose between his wife or a cat? How friggin retarded are you??

HA.. and nobody can give me red karma either.. don't that just suck!!?

I'm glad you said it so I can save my swearing for another thread.

It's pathetic that the question is even THOUGHT of.

Love me = Love my animals

We are a package deal.

40 year old women have much room to be so picky these days?

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
My husband told me last night that the cats can no longer sleep with us. So we had the door closed with pillows against it, cause they were scratching at it. They have always slept with me since the day I got them. One of the cat's Snickers gets up at 4:30am every morning and tries to get our attention cause she is hungry. I have tried giving her more dry food at night, thinking this might help her...but it didn't. Now the other cat Trouble doesn't do anything she sleeps threw the whole night. I just feel bad....
The funny thing was this morning when my husband opened up the door Trouble came running in and jumped right on me and fell asleep, I don't think she got any sleep last night without her mommy.

They are just cats.... :rolleyes:

Besides, I thought cats were nocturnal (i.e. awake and ready to pounce on your feet all night)? :confused: