I got bit by a boxer

J

justhangn

Originally posted by IM4Change
I'm sure his kid would never take a dump in the bathtub or listen to loud music because his kid will have morals.

I guess his kid won't have threesomes either... :ohwell: Poor kid.

ceo_pte

Of course not, the wife will be cleaning the turd off the bathmat, but then again, I'm sure his kid would never take a dump in the bathtub or listen to loud music because his kid will have morals.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The end of Noise Pollution

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And not everyone has a perfect husband like ceo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't have to be perfect, nor do you need to be hot like my wife. You just gotta think.... I'm sorry your limited vision keeps you enslaved to another man/woman (your boss) 40 hours/week and I'm sorry you will have to do it until you get to be 72 years old... That's if Social Security is still around. Good Luck!

Just in case you missed it... :biggrin:

ceo_pte

one more reminder...

I know all you independent people will love this one...

Re: Re: Re: The end of Noise Pollution

quote:
Because some woman didn't want to give up her job and stay home to raise her children and become enslaved to house and a dictatorship.

B/c some woman didn't have a choice... It's kind of like slavery. I mean, most people say they love their job but that's only a cover-up. I would say at least 90% of people would rather be traveling or spending time with their kids than working for some boss. But you don't have a choice... Yep, it's slavery and the best part about it for you ladies is that you are in submission to some man/woman other than your husband.... Now that's funny!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: one more reminder...

Originally posted by ceo_pte
I know all you independent people will love this one...

B/c some woman didn't have a choice... It's kind of like slavery. I mean, most people say they love their job but that's only a cover-up. I would say at least 90% of people would rather be traveling or spending time with their kids than working for some boss. But you don't have a choice... Yep, it's slavery and the best part about it for you ladies is that you are in submission to some man/woman other than your husband.... Now that's funny!
It's really sad that you think that men should have all the control in the relationship and it is no wonder that you have the attitude that you do towards everything. God is wonderful and I applaud the fact that you accept him into your life, but your religion itself has poisoned your mind. I hope your wife comes to her senses and realizes that she doesn't have to live in a dictatorship.

ceo_pte

Re: Re: one more reminder...

Originally posted by Ehesef
It's really sad that you think that men should have all the control in the relationship and it is no wonder that you have the attitude that you do towards everything. God is wonderful and I applaud the fact that you accept him into your life, but your religion itself has poisoned your mind. I hope your wife comes to her senses and realizes that she doesn't have to live in a dictatorship.

My wife is extremely loyal, yet fiercely independent... Without a doubt she is one the most liberated women I know. My point is that many of the ladies on here claim to be so independent and tuff, yet they still bow down to their master boss everyday... My wife is a team player, but just like any team their must be a leader. Without a leader there is no one to cast the vision and goals for your family...

K

Kizzy

You know CEO, just an observation, just an opinion, you are without a doubt, the biggest, most annoying, crack smoking pecker head bigot I've ever known to post on this forum. I hope your balls shrivel up and fall off, so that you will not contaminate the rest of the world with your distorted views. And GOD forbid if you have a daughter.

I need a buddy brick. :bawl:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: one more reminder...

My wife is extremely loyal, yet fiercely independent... Without a doubt she is one the most liberated women I know. My point is that many of the ladies on here claim to be so independent and tuff, yet they still bow down to their master boss everyday... My wife is a team player, but just like any team their must be a leader. Without a leader there is no one to cast the vision and goals for your family...
I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you on this. That's as much as I'll say about it because I don't want to be called a b*tch again.

J

justhangn

You know CEO, just an observation, just an opinion, you are without a doubt, the biggest, most annoying, crack smoking pecker head bigot I've ever known to post on this forum. I hope your balls shrivel up and fall off, so that you will not contaminate the rest of the world with your distorted views. And GOD forbid if you have a daughter.

Come on IM4, tell us how you really feel. :popcorn:

ceo_pte

don't cry... are you tired of your boss... Bossing you around... Be independent and quit... :biggrin:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Sharon
Can some nice person explain this to me please. :confused:

Pete invented the buddy brick for Dems...

It was in one of the recent threads... Like last week.

K

Kizzy

don't cry... are you tired of your boss... Bossing you around... Be independent and quit... :biggrin:

That is a great attitude. Please make sure you pass that "quit" attitude on to your offspring. I picture you beating on your chest like Fred Flintstone yelling "WELL NO WIFE OF MINE WILL EVER DO SUCH AND SUCH." Sad little man has to keep his woman down and locked up at home.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Pete invented the buddy brick for Dems...

It was in one of the recent threads... Like last week.
Ok, but what's it for....to slap them upside the head? :shrug:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
So if a young lady choses to stay at home and raise a family she's wrong somehow? What happened to freedom of choice?