I got bit by a boxer

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by ceo_pte
It's mutual...
"Married, kids, dog, full-time low paying job, typical tax payer"

You know, I could post a picture, but I don't want to get banned.

:bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by pixiegirl
It was a male dog? Male dogs are VERY protective especially over female owners. And at that age they're going through "doggy puberty" as well. When my pit/lab mix was that age he constantly snipped and growled at my ex husband. He and I were on the couch wrestling around just playing. Buster sat right next to the couch and was whinning. Rob did something that hurt and I yelled "ouch" and a 10 month old Buster bit the crap out of his hand. He was NEVER a vicious or aggressive dog but when it came to his mommy he was super protective.

Dog Psych 101...cool...wonder if we had the same teacher? :lmao:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by pixiegirl
It was a male dog? Male dogs are VERY protective especially over female owners. And at that age they're going through "doggy puberty" as well. When my pit/lab mix was that age he constantly snipped and growled at my ex husband. He and I were on the couch wrestling around just playing. Buster sat right next to the couch and was whinning. Rob did something that hurt and I yelled "ouch" and a 10 month old Buster bit the crap out of his hand. He was NEVER a vicious or aggressive dog but when it came to his mommy he was super protective.

The dog wasn't far from your mother's house... Keep an eye on your little man when he is outside..

K

Kizzy

Anyway, sorry if your ticked because my opinion doesn't agree with yours. You posted your melodrama about you ankle bitting incident then get peeved when my opinion doesn't agree with yours. I am so on the dog's side.

Can I have her address, I think I'm going to stop off at the pet store and buy the dog a few presents.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by IM4Change
You know, I could post a picture, but I don't want to get banned.

:bubble:

please do... Must have seen something that made you jealous... Actually saved the picture so you would have something to get excited about..... I feel bad for you...

ceo_pte

Anyway, sorry if your ticked because my opinion doesn't agree with yours. You posted your melodrama about you ankle bitting incident then get peeved when my opinion doesn't agree with yours. I am so on the dog's side.

Can I have her address, I think I'm going to stop off at the pet store and buy the dog a few presents.

that's what I expected... envy/jealousy will destroy your life, you know...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I forgot you were a dog trainer... :rolleyes:

Um... I don't think the sidewalk is his space... The dog was on a leash, jumping around and he looked to be playful. I'm sorry my dear, but you are not the only one with dogs. Dogs is a pretty general term... And not all react the way you describe, Ms. Dog Phsychologist... So while some may value your limited canine opinion, I don't... :rolleyes:
Well you shouldn't ask for opinions if you are going to ignore them based on the fact that you don't agree. Why did you even bother asking if you've already made up your mind? You were wrong to attempt to pet the dog. The owner was wrong in not being able to control the animal. As long as you are fine, and the you don't see the dog running loose, I see no reason why you need to contact the HOA.

K

Kizzy

Get over yourself ceo. :rolleyes:

Your arrogance can suck the air out of a room.

K

Kizzy

please do... Must have seen something that made you jealous... Actually saved the picture so you would have something to get excited about..... I feel bad for you...

Maybe I saved it because it gives me a good laugh. :bubble:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Ehesef
Well you shouldn't ask for opinions if you are going to ignore them based on the fact that you don't agree. Why did you even bother asking if you've already made up your mind? You were wrong to attempt to pet the dog. The owner was wrong in not being able to control the animal. As long as you are fine, and the you don't see the dog running loose, I see no reason why you need to contact the HOA.

:nono: Don’t you have enough enemies already, why are you posting your opinions here

:lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by tys_mommy
:nono: Don’t you have enough enemies already, why are you posting your opinions here

:lmao:
OMG! I totally forgot that I'm not entitled to opinions or allowed to express them! Thanks for reminding me! :lmao:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by cattitude
There, Pete, I fixed it. Now it's accurate.:biggrin:

that's what I was thinking... In that case I should contact the pound and have him put to death. Yep, that's what I will do! :biggrin:

ceo_pte

Maybe I saved it because it gives me a good laugh. :bubble:

Yeaaaahhhhh... Maybe! Or not! Either way, your enjoy looking at something other than what you got at home... Such a reputable mother....