I hate those "I wish I didn't do that" deals!

Novus Collectus

Possible regret for something you do sucks, especially when you do not know the repurcussions for days if there are any.

Just venting.

Novus Collectus said:
Possible regret for something you do sucks, especially when you do not know the repurcussions for days if there are any.

Just venting.
I have a feeling you are going to regret starting this thread.

Novus Collectus

kwillia said:
I have a feeling you are going to regret starting this thread.
I bet it doesn't compare to the feelings of possible regret I have for sending a certain email. All distractions at this time and place will be welcome be they good or bad.

K

Kain99

Don't be a half poster! What'd ya do?? I am sure we have all done worse. So fess! :lmao:

Novus Collectus said:
I bet it doesn't compare to the feelings of possible regret I have for sending a certain email. All distractions at this time and place will be welcome be they good or bad.
I'm not sure I can offer any reassuring words on the subject. Spur of the moment emails sent in haste can most surely haunt you for a long time.

Give us an idea of what you did and we will tell you what to expect.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Novus Collectus said:

well if the email was deserved. Then you should have no regrets :buttkick:

Novus Collectus

Kain99 said:
Don't be a half poster! What'd ya do?? I am sure we have all done worse. So fess! :lmao:
Sent an email while drunk telling of my true feelings to a person that doesn't like getting to involved with someone emotionally. 'fraid i might scare her off as a result.

Novus Collectus said:
Sent an email while drunk telling of my true feelings to a person that doesn't like getting to involved with someone emotionally. 'fraid i might scare her off as a result.
Cut 'n paste some of it here and we will tell you if you crossed the line.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
kwillia said:
Cut 'n paste some of it here and we will tell you if you crossed the line.
This is like Forum 8 Ball. Responses could include, "Too far", "Not far enough", "Post again", and "Ask DoWhat".

Novus Collectus said:
Ha!...uh, no!
Sigh. Okay then the only advice I can give you is to send her another e-mail but this time only say, "SIKE!" in real big, bold print and maybe she will think your first email was a prank. :smile: I do that to K_Jo all the time. :smile:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Sigh. Okay then the only advice I can give you is to send her another e-mail but this time only say, "SIKE!" in real big, bold print and maybe she will think your first email was a prank. :smile: I do that to K_Jo all the time. :smile:
And I laugh and laugh...

Angel

~*~*~
That's why they recommend you set your Outbox/send to a 5-10 (if you have that option, for example if you use Outlook) minute delay in case you change your mind after you hit send. Lessons learned my friend.

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Angel said:
a 5-10 (if you have that option, for example if you use Outlook) minute delay
Excited beer drinkers worldwide would be attempting to clone NC's DNA if he was able to sober up in 5 - 10 minutes.

Rael

Supper's Ready
How many times after you sent it did you read it again? Could you still see your own logic of having written it after doing so (even if you had a few, as you said)? Or does the lack of a reply make you wonder if it was misinterpreted, and maybe that is what worries you?

Most people can see "you" in your posts, I think. If you were genuine, you will come across that way.

Novus Collectus

kwillia said:
Heh heh, might work if I didn't try that once before on another level. I think she knows me too well by now.