I hate those "I wish I didn't do that" deals!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Novus Collectus said:
I don't know for sure now because I just got a reply....it is a GOOD one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thewave: Another SOMD happy ending. :dance:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Novus Collectus said:
I don't know for sure now because I just got a reply....it is a GOOD one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: Post it! Post it!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Novus Collectus said:
Does this mean she's just going to take it as drunken rambling and not call the police?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
K_Jo said:
Post it! Post it!!
OMG you are so bull-in-a-china-shop :rolleyes:

You're supposed to say:

Novus, I'm sure it was a brilliant email, and written so as to stir the loins of any young woman and make her declare her eternal love. :flowers:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Novus Collectus said:

Well, after all this, you have to post it. :tap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
hvp05 said:
Maybe she's drunk too...
Wouldn't that be convenient?

Must pause for station identification:

Blue Wind Gourmet got their shipment of Blue Moon pumpkin ale in and it is so good! My favorite, and they get it on tap at Jake and Al's, which is just sublime!

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Novus Collectus said:
She has to be because I am nothing to write home about by a long shot....but I am just estatic she said what she did regardless!
Well, WTF did she say? :tap:

And post a picture of yourself. Please.