I hate those "I wish I didn't do that" deals!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Novus Collectus said:
Sent an email while drunk telling of my true feelings to a person that doesn't like getting to involved with someone emotionally. 'fraid i might scare her off as a result.
Think of it this way:

You told her your true feelings, which means you've been being false up to this point. Isn't it somewhat of a relief to be honest about how you feel?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized

Attachments

• debbie_downer.jpg
    debbie_downer.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 22

Novus Collectus

Rael said:
How many times after you sent it did you read it again? Could you still see your own logic of having written it after doing so (even if you had a few, as you said)? Or does the lack of a reply make you wonder if it was misinterpreted, and maybe that is what worries you?

Most people can see "you" in your posts, I think. If you were genuine, you will come across that way.
My last line was "**** it, I'm just going to send this without proofreading it" and I was telling the truth.

Just sent it a little while ago so no reply for probabky most of the weekend.

By the way, are you the same Rael from another board in MD?

Novus Collectus

vraiblonde said:
Think of it this way:

You told her your true feelings, which means you've been being false up to this point. Isn't it somewhat of a relief to be honest about how you feel?
False? No! I have just been reluctant to reveal the extent of my feelings, I have never been false with her!

Is it somewhat of a relief telling her what I have been reluctant to up until now? Yes and no.
Of course there is the whole reasoning behind why I stareted thei thread and that is that I fear the worst by telling her such.

Novus Collectus said:
False? No! I have just been reluctant to reveal the extent of my feelings, I have never been false with her!

Is it somewhat of a relief telling her what I have been reluctant to up until now? Yes and no.
Of course there is the whole reasoning behind why I stareted thei thread and that is that I fear the worst by telling her such...obviuously.
What is the worst that could happen...:shrug:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Novus Collectus said:
My last line was "**** it, I'm just going to send this without proofreading it" and I was telling the truth.

Just sent it a little while ago so no reply for probabky most of the weekend.

By the way, are you the same Rael from another board in MD?
No, supposedly there is one up in Baltimore (someone else told me that), but it is not me.

Don't worry, you said what you felt and felt no remorse after. Your thoughts made sense to you later. That's called an opinion.

Novus Collectus

kwillia said:
What is the worst that could happen...:shrug:
That she gets either discouraged, turned off, disgusted, scared off, disinterested, disillusioned, dissuaded, creeped out, apprehensive, scared, disavowing...etc.

Angel

~*~*~
Novus Collectus said:
That she gets either discouraged, turned off, disgusted, scared off, disinterested, disillusioned, dissuaded, creeped out, apprehensive, scared, disavowed...etc.
See my siggy. :cheers:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Novus Collectus said:
That she gets either discouraged, turned off, disgusted, scared off, disinterested, disillusioned, dissuaded, creeped out, apprehensive, scared, disavowing...etc.
That must've been some email. :lmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Novus Collectus said:

Wow, what the heck did you say? :yikes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
He probably had Smoove ghost-write it for him. He'll be lucky to not get arrested.
Oh, God. I hope he didn't mention the salad shooter. :twitch: