I have to boast...

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
How about Sadie? She has only been called a lunatic by Winn Dixie. That would be funny. Poor Sadie, I couldn't do that to her. :killingme

No Sadie is to sweet.

MsErica

I place 1st place wherever I go, and if I didn't, I certainly would not be happy about it. I'm pretty sure I can outride any of you ladies.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MsErica said:
I place 1st place wherever I go, and if I didn't, I certainly would not be happy about it. I'm pretty sure I can outride any of you ladies.

your full of shiat right?? :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
MsErica said:

Would that be on a blow up horse with a pole or someone's "real" horse from this forum? I'd put money on Paso if it's the "real" type of horse ride. I think this could be a challenge. :whistle:

K

Katie

MsErica said:

Wow really impressive...

You must be the only rider in the class to win everything you go into.

Pandora

Pasofever said:
I volunteer to take him on a 1 hr ride :bubble:

This is actually a really good idea. I'd be willing to donate. :clap:

I want video tape footage. :biggrin:

Hey Katie,

I just uploaded over 500 images from my camera tonight. I have some pictures to send ya. :getdown:

MsErica

Loper said:
Would that be on a blow up horse with a pole or someone's "real" horse from this forum? I'd put money on Paso if it's the "real" type of horse ride. I think this could be a challenge. :whistle:

Bring it! Anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pandora said:
This is actually a really good idea. I'd be willing to donate. :clap:

I want video tape footage. :biggrin:

Hey Katie,

I just uploaded over 500 images from my camera tonight. I have some pictures to send ya. :getdown:

I'd even be willing to put him on one of my small crotch rocket pasos...smootheset ride of all the breeds...so he wont even bounce.. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MsErica said:
Bring it! Anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

You tell me where and when...How about "The Lake" Saturday 2ish Mingiz and I will be there... :whistle:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
You didn't specify what you want brought! Can't help you with the blow up horse and pole.

Just bring the pole I will help her put it where it needs to go.. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

:killingme I'm sure you will!
sorry, didn't mean to challenge in your name, but thought you were the best candidate to quell the stupidity!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
MsErica said:
Are you the trainer Erica at CLemson & CLover?

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
Here we go again with the sexual inuendo!! Please, stop, I can't take any more of you lusty horse women!! :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Are you the trainer Erica at CLemson & CLover?
Please, Sadielady, :evil: stop with the bad spelling. It is CrimsonClover. And she can't be Erica, because I am!! :evil:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
KizerSoSay said:
Please, Sadielady, :evil: stop with the bad spelling. It is CrimsonClover. And she can't be Erica, because I am!! :evil:
:clap: Plot twist of the day! :clap: