I have to boast...

smoothmarine187

Busterduck said:
He may have served at one time but he's nothing but a glorified secretary now.

BTW Smooth, you need a little more acreage than what is afforded at the Ranch Club to have a horse.

Well Duh, that's why the ranch club has stables!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Um, I have to boast... 05-01-2007 08:47 AM Yeah, great job on being 6th place.
:eyebrow: :confused:
Why am I getting negative karma? I haven't even been to a show yet this year??

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands. :boxing:

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
15 mins IN the saddle would be enough to make them go away whimpering...some of the posters remind me of the parents I'd see berating their kids after a round, as if they could manage the course any better. It's easy to be a rail-bird...

:dead: That is SO true. We've all seen those parents at shows. I think the show mgr should be able to throw them up on a horse in a crowded warm-up ring ;-)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Non riders do not understand what a show person goes through...

Let them try to counter canter some circles and see how their legs feel.. :lmao:

I feel showing a WP horse is one of the hardest...all leg...move the hip move the shoulder...inside leg to slow the horse down..outside leg to kick the hip off the rail...pick up the inside shoulder so they dont drop in the corners...push that hindend under them round um up..uggg.gotta go my body is aching... :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
I feel showing a WP horse is one of the hardest...all leg...move the hip move the shoulder...inside leg to slow the horse down..outside leg to kick the hip off the rail...pick up the inside shoulder so they dont drop in the corners...push that hindend under them round um up..uggg.gotta go my body is aching... :lmao:

I know :lmao: That's exactly the dialogue that goes thru my head, especially in a lesson. Wish I could just turn that chatter off! :razz:

barncat

Pasofever said:
Non riders do not understand what a show person goes through...

Let them try to counter canter some circles and see how their legs feel.. :lmao:

Sounds like an average dressage ride. Try doing that at 550mpm while approaching a 3'7" solid fence triple combination with a skinny thrown in the middle to ensure you have your horse between the aides.

K

Katie

Yikes...this is still going on.

I just got time to come online this morning.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Mikeinsmd said:
Fred thinks riding a horse is tough. It isn't. I commented on that.

:

Hehe, someone have a horse they'd like Mikeinsmd to ride? If not he can over and ride my little (15.1h), old (20yrs old), QH mare. :killingme

fredsaid2

Phyxius said:
Hehe, someone have a horse they'd like Mikeinsmd to ride? If not he can over and ride my little (15.1h), old (20yrs old), QH mare. :killingme

Although I think they should try a lesson to get a clue I wouldn't let any of them near my guy. But then again, he could be in a frisky mood and give them a little dirt to eat. :wink:

Mikeinsmd

Phyxius said:
fredsaid2 said:
Although I think they should try a lesson to get a clue I wouldn't let any of them near my guy. But then again, he could be in a frisky mood and give them a little dirt to eat. :wink:
WOW!! You guys are just too impressive for me!! I bet your horsies are real skeery. I better stick to farting in the bath tub. :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Mikeinsmd said:
WOW!! You guys are just too impressive for me!! I bet your horsies are real skeery. I better stick to farting in the bath tub. :killingme

I will donate $100 to CAWL just to see you ride for 1 hour on anyone of the forum members' horses. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

cattitude said:
I will donate $100 to CAWL just to see you ride for 1 hour on anyone of the forum members' horses. :yay:
I'll donate $200.00 to see them not be impressed with themselves. :yay: