I have to boast...

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Katie said:
Today I took Ashton to SMHA show up at PGEC.

We took 3 6th place ribbons. One of our classes had 19 people in it, and he was a total angel. He did have some spunk, but nothing that was real noticeable. He just wanted to trot. In the ring he stood nicely in the lineup, outside the ring he wouldn't stand in one place.

I am SO very proud of him. He is such a wonderful horse, and we are improving and will get there.

Congrats! Sounds like you had a all around good day at the show.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Please, Sadielady, :evil: stop with the bad spelling. It is CrimsonClover. And she can't be Erica, because I am!! :evil:
Beats me..I aint from round here. I think some of us have gone off the deep end! Maybe it is time to visit the Chronicle forum. They r probly mo edumacated. Maybe I can lern me somin there? :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Beats me..I aint from round here. I think some of us have gone off the deep end! Maybe it is time to visit the Chronicle forum. They r probly mo edumacated. Maybe I can lern me somin there? :howdy:
You not gone be learnin' nuffin' no wheres. Ain't nobody down heres gots no damn sense anyways. I's the onlyest smart one 'round dese parts. I ain't no damn smib, neither. I gots all my teef, and my chillen ain't my daddy's.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
KizerSoSay said:
You not gone be learnin' nuffin' no wheres. Ain't nobody down heres gots no damn sense anyways. I's the onlyest smart one 'round dese parts. I ain't no damn smib, neither. I gots all my teef, and my chillen ain't my daddies.
Do you walk with a limp when you are in public??

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
smoothmarine187 said:
Ahem, Just a quick recap 1st place is the winner.......the rest are just losers. That's the bottom line. No matter what sport you're in.........

Hmmm, let's see...Wrestling with your 1200lb animal when you pee and getting stuck to your blow up dolls....you are so much the winner!!!!
Here's to you!!! :clap:
BTW...As for your 1200 lb animal... :worthless :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Busterduck said:
There's no hunting like the hunting of man.

You don't make me angry; you make me laugh. :lmao:
You are a sad little man.

With a big tally whacker...oh wait.. we only have his word on it. :razz:
You know what they say about men who brag about their appendage.... :gossip:
They say it's the lack of that causes it!! :whistle:

Wait4It..boom

How many olympic medalists have you met? How many have you trained with? :lmao: Lady, you have NO idea what you're talking about here.

You think riding a horse would make me change my mind about the definition of winning?!

And you have no idea what you're talking about on this horse forum either. It sounds as though you've never ridden, and I think you should. Your 'in control' mentality doesn't work on horses. I would like to see WingNut here get on a horse and demand it do anything to see how long he lasts. :otter: As a trainer of mine used to say- most men don't ride because they're used to dominating things and realize a 1000+ pound animal isn't going to be dominated in the saddle.

And comparing your prized cow to a horse show doesn't hold up- I'm sure you weren't saddling up this cow, much less jumping it over fences!! :killingme

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
How many olympic medalists have you met? How many have you trained with? :lmao: Lady, you have NO idea what you're talking about here.

You think riding a horse would make me change my mind about the definition of winning?!

And you have no idea what you're talking about on this horse forum either. It sounds as though you've never ridden, and I think you should. Your 'in control' mentality doesn't work on horses. I would like to see WingNut here get on a horse and demand it do anything to see how long he lasts. :otter: As a trainer of mine used to say- most men don't ride because they're used to dominating things and realize a 1000+ pound animal isn't going to be dominated in the saddle.

And comparing your prized cow to a horse show doesn't hold up- I'm sure you weren't saddling up this cow, much less jumping it over fences!! :killingme

This is an old thread, but lugnut can came ride my horses if he wants. :lmao:

Cowgirl

Who says cows can't be jumped? :whistle:

Attachments

• 4riders5.gif
    4riders5.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 58