I have to boast...

Mikeinsmd

cattitude said:
Cheaper just not to bother with the horse forum. Chicken. :razz:
I'd ride their horse for an hour AFTER I watched them ride the same horse for an hour. That way I know there's no set up.

I agree..... let them come for a ride in my boat. We'll see who needs to change their undies.... :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Mikeinsmd said:
I'd ride their horse for an hour AFTER I watched them ride the same horse for an hour. That way I know there's no set up.

I agree..... let them come for a ride in my boat. We'll see who needs to change their undies.... :lmao:

I'll pitch in for gas. :lmao:

K

Katie

Mikeinsmd said:

That doesn't mean nothing at all. A horse can ride well for the owner, and when someone gets on that knows nothing it can be quite the adventure to say the least.

Mikeinsmd

Katie said:
That doesn't mean anything at all. A horse can ride well for the owner, and when someone gets on that knows nothing it can be quite the adventure to say the least.
I LOVE adventure!! :yahoo:

...and :fixed:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:

So Mike, are you gonna take Catt up on her offer? :bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Mikeinsmd said:

Okay..who wants to donate the horsey?

fredsaid2

cattitude said:
Okay..who wants to donate the horsey?

I'd pay for a 30 minute lesson at a local barn...serious. That way the horse is taken care of and they can be assured it's not a psycho plant. :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Katie said:
That doesn't mean nothing at all. A horse can ride well for the owner, and when someone gets on that knows nothing it can be quite the adventure to say the least.

Ditto! :larry: That's the situation I'd like to see Bob & Marine in <evil grin>

barncat

itsbob said:
Converted to MPH for the rest of us... about 8.. 8 MPH..

Actually you are wrong, it would be 20.5 MPH. Granted you won't win a race at that pace, but the horse is also jumping 27 obstacles in about 5.5 minutes.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
barncat said:
Actually you are wrong, it would be 20.5 MPH. Granted you won't win a race at that pace, but the horse is also jumping 27 obstacles in about 5.5 minutes.
So why say 5 BAZILLION MPPMAPMAM, why not just say.. about 20 MPH??

On my part it was just a guess..

barncat

itsbob said:
So why say 5 BAZILLION MPPMAPMAM, why not just say.. about 20 MPH??

On my part it was just a guess..

I only knew the MPM, not the MPH. And the only reason I used the speed in my reply to Paso's post was because I can jog faster then most western pleasure horse's can lope.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How about Sadie? She has only been called a lunatic by Winn Dixie. That would be funny. Poor Sadie, I couldn't do that to her. :killingme

Last edited: