I just copped a 'tude!

N

nitwhit3286

pixiegirl said:
See the thing is I'm not ashamed of having them and don't immediately lash out when someone says they don't like fake hoots like you did when I said I didn't like fake nails. :kiss:

i love fake breasts......but sorry not for me.

sockgirl77

nitwhit3286 said:
yeah when I was doing my hoodia and south beach meals and breakfast bars.. I was losing the weight quick. I have slowed down... I dunno why.
Eff the meals. It is cheaper and healthier to cook the South Beach way. If your weight loss has slowed down it is because you are cheating on the diet. And if you are out drinking fruity drinks and holding hands with dark chocolate, you are definently cheating on the diet. :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

K_Jo said:
I'd say 60 - 70 lbs.

yes you are right..because titanium is soo incredibly dense.....thats why I have such a great pimp limp.. holla back. :razz:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sockgirl77 said:
Eff the meal. It is cheaper and healthier to cook the South Beach way. If your weight loss has slowed down it is because you are cheating on the diet. Any if you are out drinking fruity drinks and holding hands with dark chocolate, you are definently cheating on the diet. :yay:
:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
sockgirl77 said:
Eff the meals. It is cheaper and healthier to cook the South Beach way. If your weight loss has slowed down it is because you are cheating on the diet. And if you are out drinking fruity drinks and holding hands with dark chocolate, you are definently cheating on the diet. :yay:

:yikes: Oh no you dident. :killingme

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:

my only guilty pleasure is ice cream and once I stop that.. and carb loading...when I was cutting carbs it worked.

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:
I've seen quite a few of your pics and you are not a C in any of them.

i'm a C now...wasn't before.. i was only a B

N

nitwhit3286

pixiegirl said:
It's all relevant to your ribcage as well. I'd give her a full 38C.

you would be right. before getting pregnant I was a 34B

sockgirl77

nitwhit3286 said:
my only guilty pleasure is ice cream and once I stop that.. and carb loading...when I was cutting carbs it worked.
They make great low carb ice cream but you cannot eat them in the 1st phase.

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:
They make great low carb ice cream but you cannot eat them in the 1st phase.

yep.. nothing like that the first two weeks. i have the book, I should start getting back into it again and push myself to go back to doing the gym 5 days of the week too.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
yep.. nothing like that the first two weeks. i have the book, I should start getting back into it again and push myself to go back to doing the gym 5 days of the week too.
Are you and your hubby splitting up because he doesn't like chubby girls?

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:
Are you and your hubby splitting up because he doesn't like chubby girls?

OMG how did you know? :bawl: i think I'll just kill myself, the road ends here folks.