I just copped a 'tude!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm a carb junkie. I tried to stop last year but I can't. We go to Panera like twice a week and I always end up eating mostly bread. Plus I buy loaves for the house and will eat just plain wheat bread.

N

nitwhit3286

pixiegirl said:
I'm a carb junkie. I tried to stop last year but I can't. We go to Panera like twice a week and I always end up eating mostly bread. Plus I buy loaves for the house and will eat just plain wheat bread.

where does it all go????

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:
She burns it off. :yay:

yep, well ladies it has been a loving "weight moving" conversation but I need to get on with my day. Need to go and get my yucky nails done, and then on to the grocery store.

sockgirl77

nitwhit3286 said:
yep, well ladies it has been a loving "weight moving" conversation but I need to get on with my day. Need to go and get my yucky nails done, and then on to the grocery store.
No bread, milk, potatoes, pasta, or rice. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nitwhit3286 said:
where does it all go????

Seriously I don't know. I don't eat a lot of fat, breakfast on the weekend is the exception on that. I cut wide margins around any fat on meat and don't eat a ton of meat anyway. I eat really small portions and graze all day opposed to big meals. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Honestly, I'd venture to say that it's probably genetic. I'm the oddity in my family, body shape wise but my dad didn't know his father. I'd guess that's where it came from.

I'm a cow compared to what I was a few years ago. The only fat I had was in my chest and that wasn't much. I have a little padding now. I'm softer for sure.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
pixiegirl said:
Seriously I don't know. I don't eat a lot of fat, breakfast on the weekend is the exception on that. I cut wide margins around any fat on meat and don't eat a ton of meat anyway. I eat really small portions and graze all day opposed to big meals. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Honestly, I'd venture to say that it's probably genetic. I'm the oddity in my family, body shape wise but my dad didn't know his father. I'd guess that's where it came from.

I'm a cow compared to what I was a few years ago. The only fat I had was in my chest and that wasn't much. I have a little padding now. I'm softer for sure.
:threadkiller:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'd like to take the jiggles from my thighs and add it to my breastages... :shrug: But I'm not paying for it to happen, and I'm certainly not working on it too hard either... :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
virgovictoria said:
I'd like to take the jiggles from my thighs and add it to my breastages... :shrug: But I'm not paying for it to happen, and I'm certainly not working on it too hard either... :ohwell:

That's how I feel. I have about 5 pounds I'd like to get rid of but I'm not pressed or particularly motivated. :lmao: