I need the abuse

T

tikipirate

Magnum said:
My ex lives next door to my cousin, which is where my welding shop is set up.

CandyRain... Have you really exhausted all possibilities with your lover? I'm sure he has his faults, as do all of us. Is there any way you can come upon solid relationship ground?

The dating scene in SoMD is SAD!!! How do you weld, oxy or TIG?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
tikipirate said:
CandyRain... Have you really exhausted all possibilities with your lover? I'm sure he has his faults, as do all of us. Is there any way you can come upon solid relationship ground?

Well I used to wear contacts so I could never weld with gas, So I only have a little Mig welder. I had Lasik done about 4 months ago so I might be able to get into gas welding.

CandyRain

tikipirate said:

The only thing we haven't tried is living together. :shrug: But I don't want to have to live with someone to be able to trust him. This has been a good test. Basically he believes that, since we don't live together, whatever I don't know won't hurt me. Problem is, he gets caught and it does hurt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CandyRain said:
Basically he believes that, since we don't live together, whatever I don't know won't hurt me. Problem is, he gets caught and it does hurt.
Put him on the road. There are 10,429 eligible bachelors (yes, I counted) in southern Maryland. One of them will certainly be more fun than sitting at home, crying over your "social butterfly".

Magnum

Should be Huntin
vraiblonde said:
Put him on the road. There are 10,429 eligible bachelors (yes, I counted) in southern Maryland. One of them will certainly be more fun than sitting at home, crying over your "social butterfly".
:howdy:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
vraiblonde said:

Larry, better take note. She's counting bachelors now...

Good luck buddy!

CandyRain

vraiblonde said:
:yikes: I better get busy! :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
vraiblonde said:
Well how many single women are out there...

Asking ask one of the 10,429 bachelors :howdy:

MargeInCharge

wxtornado said:
Are you one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell yourself that the mended whole was as good as new? What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

Did you quote this from Gone With the Wind? This is exactly what Rhett told Scarlett at the end of the book, word for word..... http://www.poemhunter.com/quotations/famous.asp?people=Margaret+Mitchell

MargeInCharge

Nickel said:
I thought it sounded familiar. :killingme And he left out the most appropriate part. :lmao:

"I wish I could care what you do or where you go, but I can't. My dear, I don't give a damn. "

Yep, it came right before that! :lol: I've read that book so many times that the phrase jumped right out at me.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
CandyRain said:
The only thing we haven't tried is living together. :shrug: But I don't want to have to live with someone to be able to trust him. This has been a good test. Basically he believes that, since we don't live together, whatever I don't know won't hurt me. Problem is, he gets caught and it does hurt.

My view is that a person shouldn't have to live together before you start finding things out about the others' private life. If you really care about the other person, then you'd want them to know things before you're married, however you shouldn't have to live together to find out these details.

Finding out certain details after you have made a commitment to live together or, worse yet, after you are married may make things difficult to repair if you find out those unspoken details make it impossible to live with the other person.