I never split the bill on dates – women can learn from gold diggers

SamSpade

Tuna Salad, Chicken Salad and potato salad or coleslaw dressing. ( the dry mustard and vinegar cut the flavor )

Other than that, they can keep it.
I might add this one thing my wife cooks - boneless chicken breast baked with a heavy coating of mayo and parmesan. Of course, through the process of cooking, the mayo flavor dissipates, the juices of the chicken STAY IN, and the final product tastes like very juicy parmesan chicken. The "sauce" remaining in the pan is white and pudding-like, but it tastes mostly of chicken fat and parmesan. It's exquisite.

SamSpade

Guess you wouldn't care for a mayonaisse sandwich, then, or mayo and potato chip sandwich? :)
In all fairness, I am exaggerating - to a point. You know, the same way people declare they hate cats, but they merely prefer dogs and don't hate them.

I don't care for the taste of mayonaisse, and I tolerate its use in other places where its flavor is masked by other things. The idea of eating it y itself or eating something with huge gobs of it does kind of turn my stomach.

(shrug) To each his own. Not long ago I was reading a guy's blog where he couldn't get why anyone would eat food that is very hot and spicy, suggesting that the very introduction of PAIN ought to be sufficient indicator that you should not eat it. I wanted to but didn't respond that THAT is how I view alcohol or cigarette smoke - your body HATES it at first - but people still grow to like it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not long ago I was reading a guy's blog where he couldn't get why anyone would eat food that is very hot and spicy, suggesting that the very introduction of PAIN ought to be sufficient indicator that you should not eat it.

Oh yeah, chemical burns in the mouth ... a good hot sauce makes me sweat

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

All this talk of mayonnaise, bad. That's why Miracle Whip was invented. Great on fries. Great on tomatoes. Great on everything.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For your consideration ...

All this talk of mayonnaise, bad. That's why Miracle Whip was invented. Great on fries. Great on tomatoes. Great on everything.

crying running GIF by South Park

OMG I frowed up in my mouf :jameo:

The only miracle about that whip is how they conned so many misguided souls into eating it.

Mayo sucks too but not as bad as *gag* Miracle Whip.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OMG I frowed up in my mouf :jameo:

The only miracle about that whip is how they conned so many misguided souls into eating it.

Mayo sucks too but not as bad as *gag* Miracle Whip.

Can't be any worse than Blue Cheese. :sshrug:

:duckandrun: