I was told

K

Kain99

onebdzee said:
You used your "helpful" post early :faint:
I am truly sorry for that. I misunderstood. Anyone here after 2002 doesn't know the old Kain. Trust me, mistakes or not.... Cured. :lmao:

Pandora

Kevlar said:
Thanks for your concern. I just got back from my meeting. It's working a day at a time.

I'm doing the best thing I know of to avoid thinking: I'm posting.

Have you considered an intensive outpatient program in addition to meetings? You can sign up either at Walden or Certified Counseling. I like the girls over at Certified Counseling in Hollywood, but they are more expensive and not covered under any insurance plan. That is provided you are in St. Mary's County.

A sponsor really is the way to go, and all you can do is take one day at a time. But at least with a sponsor, you have a friend that knows what you are going thru everyday. Good luck!

Kevlar

Pandora said:
Have you considered an intensive outpatient program in addition to meetings? You can sign up either at Walden or Certified Counseling. I like the girls over at Certified Counseling in Hollywood, but they are more expensive and not covered under any insurance plan. That is provided you are in St. Mary's County.

A sponsor really is the way to go, and all you can do is take one day at a time. But at least with a sponsor, you have a friend that knows what you are going thru everyday. Good luck!
Pm'er coming. Thanks!

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
onebdzee said:
according to the handbook(chapter 12, section 48, subsection 58B)

*clearing throat*

"You(meaning you) are not to ask said question of anyone(meaning us) till you have at least 50(fifty) post count and 107,000 karma points. You(meaning you) are to answer any and all questions till said post count and karma points have been established"

How am I going to get my needed posts if I can't ask questions :confused:

Most of all it looks like it's going to take a long time to get said karma points with the red I continue to recieve. :popcorn:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Wheelin' said:
How am I going to get my needed posts if I can't ask questions :confused:

Most of all it looks like it's going to take a long time to get said karma points with the red I continue to recieve. :popcorn:

First off....as I stated before, you don't ASK the questions....you ANSWER them :smack:

and as for the red karma....

*flipping thru handbook*

Chapter 72, section 197, sub-section 376f states that all newbies(that's you) will share said red karma with the class(that's us) until said post count and karma points have been acheived(refer to chapter 12, section 48, sub-section 58B as posted previously)

If you can not obey the rules then we are just going to have to report you to nomo and you are not going to like what happens when we do that! :faint:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
First off....as I stated before, you don't ASK the questions....you ANSWER them :smack:

and as for the red karma....

*flipping thru handbook*

Chapter 72, section 197, sub-section 376f states that all newbies(that's you) will share said red karma with the class(that's us) until said post count and karma points have been acheived(refer to chapter 12, section 48, sub-section 58B as posted previously)

If you can not obey the rules then we are just going to have to report you to nomo and you are not going to like what happens when we do that! :faint:
Nomo is hard on the newbies. He needs to review the handbook and re-post, unless he didn't get the updated one. I just got mine yesterday and they sent if Fed-Ex.