I was told

Pandora

Kevlar said:
Could be the whole "anonymous" part of AA. Thought I'd find out if an honest request for help might get a helpful response. I guess

I guess you want a response. :tap: Since you sent me karma saying this also.

If somebody just finished a 28 day program and was having problems abstaining, they would know to contact their sponsor. If you don’t have one, ask at the NA/AA meeting to find you one. A person who had also just finished treatment would know to avoid the triggers.

:pandoraOut: :howdy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Kevlar said:
Could be the whole "anonymous" part of AA. Thought I'd find out if an honest request for help might get a helpful response. I guess not.

The "helpful people" are on the day shift(which ended about 45 minutes ago)....we are the night shift and we only get one helpful post a night....we save them till we absolutely have to use them(usually right before we log off for the night)

YW :yay:

Damn!!!!!!.....I just used mine :banghead:

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
onebdzee said:
about 5 seconds after the MPD was made.......then he started posting :biggrin:

I'm not one of those idiot newbies that says, :dur: "what is an MPD"?

But no! :smack:

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
Pandora said:
Just a quirky mood. You sure have a lot of karma for being new and all. :shrug:

Maybe you should find a good sponsor.

Yeah! :smack:

:shrug:

No, I was hoping you'd post about it and we could just all pitch in and help. What do you think about that? Hummm

:lalala:

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
onebdzee said:
then you shouldn't be posting :nono:

On the first page of the handbook it states that you can not post without reading all 1,483 pages of the book in it's entirety

There goes your alibi..........and my free drink :ohwell:

Is there a electronic copy of the "said handbook" so I can get to that page quicker and continue?

alibi and drink's don't go together very well. :lol:

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
I was told 03-06-2007 07:01 PM hi azzy

Honestly don't know wtf your talking about nor an Azzy :smack: