I was told

onebdzee

off the shelf
Wheelin' said:
What brand of libations you drinking with that popcorn your eating? :popcorn:

Alcohol....we all drink lots and lots of it....and the newbie(that's you) buys first round for all of us(It states this clearly in your newbie handbook)

Pandora

Kevlar said:
Thanks so much for your help. Do you always find addiction funny, or are you just in a quirky mood?

Just a quirky mood. You sure have a lot of karma for being new and all. :shrug:

Maybe you should find a good sponsor.

Wheelin' said:
Wanna be therapist :shrug:

No, I was hoping you'd post about it and we could just all pitch in and help. What do you think about that? Hummm

onebdzee

off the shelf
Wheelin' said:
Wo Wo... everyone slow down.. I can't keep up.. Remember I'm the newbie.

Jeeez!

hmmm.......for a "newbie" that has been "lurking"....you sure do know your way around the forums

*scratchinghead*

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kevlar said:
I got out of detox/rehab recently, and I am jonesing real hard right now. I'm going to a meeting tonight, but what do the rest of you do to cope when it's nagging at you?
Britney?

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
onebdzee said:
Alcohol....we all drink lots and lots of it....and the newbie(that's you) buys first round for all of us(It states this clearly in your newbie handbook)

Haven't recieved the handbook yet, but said it was on it's way.. When I get to that section, your the first to be invited. :yay:

Wheelin'

Sponge Bob, No Pant's!
onebdzee said:
hmmm.......for a "newbie" that has been "lurking"....you sure do know your way around the forums

*scratchinghead*

Typing and reading isn't hard :shrug:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Wheelin' said:
Haven't recieved the handbook yet, but said it was on it's way.. When I get to that section, your the first to be invited. :yay:

then you shouldn't be posting :nono:

On the first page of the handbook it states that you can not post without reading all 1,483 pages of the book in it's entirety

There goes your alibi..........and my free drink :ohwell: