If A Guy Knows How To Cook

DEEKAYPEE8569

.....is that an alternative to going out? Say you thought he was taking you out somewhere one night, but instead he shows up at your door with a bag of groceries and heads toward the kitchen, saying something like, "How 'bout SPAM sammiches?" Or....."I brought dinner." "How do you like your steak?"

.....is that an alternative to going out? Say you thought he was taking you out somewhere one night, but instead he shows up at your door with a bag of groceries and heads toward the kitchen, saying something like, "How 'bout SPAM sammiches?" Or....."I brought dinner." "How do you like your steak?"
If it is a first date or early in the dating process and you hardly know each other I think that is just plain creepy. If you've established a solid dating relationship then you wouldn't need to ask us this question... so again... creepy.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Are we dating or married?

Dating - if he asked me out, he'd better take me out. If he wants to cook, he should invite me over and cook at his house. He better not be coming to my house, making a mess in my kitchen, burning up my frying pan and leave me dirty dishes to wash and expect anything. :mad:

Married - TY sweet baby Jesus for saving my soul from cooking every damn meal every damn day of the week.

DEEKAYPEE8569

If it is a first date or early in the dating process and you hardly know each other I think that is just plain creepy. If you've established a solid dating relationship then you wouldn't need to ask us this question... so again... creepy.

Who said anything about "first date"?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Are we dating or married?

Dating - if he asked me out, he'd better take me out. If he wants to cook, he should invite me over and cook at his house. He better not be coming to my house, making a mess in my kitchen, burning up my frying pan and leave me dirty dishes to wash and expect anything. :mad:
Married - TY sweet baby Jesus for saving my soul from cooking every damn meal every damn day of the week.

Any guy that does that is a tool.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would like to know that in advance..if I am expecting you to take me out..and I get all dressed up and shove my feet into shoes that arent chucks..you better be taking me somewhere

but if you call and say hey..how about i bring some stuff over and cook you dinner? ima ll about that. but i will be wearing yoga pants, fair warning. :killingme

DEEKAYPEE8569

I assumed you meant first date or early in the dating process. If you had an established relationship you would already know if she would be okay with it.

Well, we all know what happens when you asume. :lol:
I should've included that this was an established relationship.
But since you brought it up, ejumuhkate me please. What is your idea of an 'established':ie: relationship? And don't say 'married.' I'm talking about working up to that point.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I would like to know that in advance..if I am expecting you to take me out..and I get all dressed up and shove my feet into shoes that arent chucks..you better be taking me somewhere

but if you call and say hey..how about i bring some stuff over and cook you dinner? ima ll about that. but i will be wearing yoga pants, fair warning. :killingme
As long as you can shoehorn everything into those yoga pants, I'm okay with it. :shrug:

thurley42

HY;FR
Well, we all know what happens when you asume. :lol:
I should've included that this was an established relationship.
But since you brought it up, ejumuhkate me please. What is your idea of an 'established':ie: relationship? And don't say 'married.' I'm talking about working up to that point.

dude, you don't know what being in a relationship means?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Be flexible, he might be a great cook.
If he isn't, kick his ass out after he washes the dishes

mydoghasfleas

I assumed you meant first date or early in the dating process. If you had an established relationship you would already know if she would be okay with it.

'member that nanner & peanut butter sammich I made you that your ruined with ketchup?:huggy: