Iggles/Redskins

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
What was that college game this past weekend?
83 - ??
What is the highest scoring game for one team?

BuddyLee

Football addict
What was that college game this past weekend?
83 - ??
What is the highest scoring game for one team?
The highest score for one team was in the 1940 Championship.

73-0 Chicago over the Redskins. That is also the largest margin of victory.

The most points scored collectively was 113 points. The Redskins beat the Giants 72-41 in 1966.

Oddly, both involve the Redskins.:lol:

Peter Forsberg

Quite honestly, I'm done with the Skins. I didn't think I would need any more proof about Snottie's pathetic abilities to effectively own this team. Now I only want to watch for the sheer humor of it.
We made one diehard Skins fan quit.... Who's next Next??

BuddyLee

Football addict
We always beat you at Fedex and you beat us at the Linc but never this bad. OUCH
Practice squad running back. Make-shift offensive line. New defensive scheme without the correct pieces. One WR who shouldn't be in the league and the other coming out of the Intense Football League.

That's just the beginning.:lol:

I was actually surprised the Skins beat the Eagles in the first match-up.

BuddyLee

Football addict
We made one diehard Skins fan quit.... Who's next Next??
Some Skins fans quit every season as some Eagles fans do when they exit the playoffs.

Difference is at least the Eagles make it to the playoffs. However, I find a bit of enjoyment watching them suffer each year.:lol:

It's always something...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Some Skins fans quit every season as some Eagles fans do when they exit the playoffs.

Difference is at least the Eagles make it to the playoffs. However, I find a bit of enjoyment watching them suffer each year.:lol:

It's always something...

I am still and always will be a Dallas fan (lucky me).