Iggles/Redskins

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Glad we had a bye to get ready for this one, huh?

:banghead:

I am interested to hear the stories of how this contract thing played out. If it was Shanahans idea, if he supported this, that would surprise me. I mean, this just undercuts everything that Shanahan established last summer, the team first, the earning it every day.

What I saw last night was a team that, in my view, threw their collective hands up upon hearing about the contract thinking 'all the sacrifice, all the hard work, all the focus on team and nothing has changed around here.'

:shrug:

The contract really isn't that big of a deal. Not much money difference really and they can still get rid of McNabb and not take much of a hit at all. It's worked so that the bulk of the money is paid IF he stays a few years. At least, that's my girlie understanding.

I'm a Redskins fan, been one since I can remember. Maybe we'll turn it around one day, maybe not. But I sure would love to have my little old butt-grabbing buddy back at the helm. :biggrin:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Some Skins fans quit every season as some Eagles fans do when they exit the playoffs.

Difference is at least the Eagles make it to the playoffs. However, I find a bit of enjoyment watching them suffer each year.:lol:

It's always something...

I'm not sure "quit" is the right word. I'm just shoving them under the rug until Snottie's gone, which will probably never happen. I have no problem not caring if they ever win again. I wont buy their stuff or go to their games. That's my simple little boycott of the team. You know you want to join me. :1bdz:

Agee

ESPN referenced an T.Owens twitter in which he couldn't understand how a team could pay one player so much money for lack luster performances!

Now aint that rich?

PsyOps

Pixelated

I am interested to hear the stories of how this contract thing played out. If it was Shanahans idea, if he supported this, that would surprise me. I mean, this just undercuts everything that Shanahan established last summer, the team first, the earning it every day.

What I saw last night was a team that, in my view, threw their collective hands up upon hearing about the contract thinking 'all the sacrifice, all the hard work, all the focus on team and nothing has changed around here.'

I said so much about an hour into the game.

http://forums.somd.com/4441512-post23.html

I would like to hear who was behind the contract. I find it impossible to believe Shanahan had anything to do with it. And I can imagine his frustration level is high enough to tell Snyder to go to **** and walk.

BuddyLee

Football addict

I saw one team with a lot more talent than the other.

I think you're reading too much into this.:lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
ESPN referenced an T.Owens twitter in which he couldn't understand how a team could pay one player so much money for lack luster performances!

Now aint that rich?

Psstt...Owens probably hasn't read the contract and even better probability that he doesn't understand it. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
How about... Shoved them in a jar, but haven't put the formaldehyde in yet. :lol:
I know how ya' feel. You care and want to care...passionately.

However, there comes a point where you just don't lose time during the work week worrying about the big game.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Now aint that rich?
If I had a dime for every time T.O said something ignorant...

...I'd be rich!