I'm at a loss for words.

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I hate Rotties. Worse than pitbulls. I also hate Chows. If people are going to have aggressive dogs they need to keep them under control at all times.

BAHAHAHA...Vrai, you MUST come visit my place - we'll bring you around to our way of thinkin'. The only thing i have to control at all times are the big fat wet slobbery tongues on the Rotties at my place. :biggrin:

Like i said before, don't punish the breed, punish the deed.

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Atrocious! He really needs to work on his spelling and grammar.

:yeahthat:

My 2 cents.

1. The guy is a moron (see spelling and grammar)
2. He's a special kind of ####### to take and post pictures of a dead dog.
3. Sadly, he's completely within his rights to shoot it.

It's a chance we all take if we are unable to secure our pets. My dogs have escaped before and I worry sick that this may happen to them, but in the end, if it did, it would be my fault.

Christy

b*tch rocket
No he is not. He isn't supposed to have a firearm. He is on probation. Plus you can't discharge a gun in a residential area, especially near a day care!

Okay, good points. I concur. However, the owner's have to take some responsibility in this. You have to control your animals because when you don't these types of things can happen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No he is not. He isn't supposed to have a firearm. He is on probation. Plus you can't discharge a gun in a residential area, especially near a day care!

Then he should get in trouble for that, not for shooting the dog.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Plus he was convicted of a Felony third degree burglary charge. Which means, he is a convicted felon and cannot have a gun in his possession.

if you have 1st hand knowledge of his crime, you should be calling the police, if it is on facebook .. you should still call the probation office and tell them

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Animal freaks are saying no, you do not. That any rogue dog should be able to rip your throat out and slaughter your children,

no you call 911 because you kicked the cat, and the pussy got all pissed off and chased you into a bed room

:lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Like G. Gordon Liddy always said, "Never confuse the police with two stories, make sure you are the only one talking."

True Story
... when G Gordon Liddy lived here in Fort Washington [actually I think he still does - I saw him at the polling place in 2008] .. a friend of mine strolled down G's driveway trying to cut over to a friends house ... and was greeted in the yard by the G man himself, with a 12g shotgun ... my friend beat a hasty retreat and took the long way around ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
come on, you do recall the story in the news about the family trapped in the bed room, dad has nuged the family 27 lb cat with his foot, and the kitty whent all Hank on the family