Indian Head Highway

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Obama politics aside...Why Obama? He has no ties to Maryland, so it makes little sense to rename this highway for him. Why not at least to show some state pride and choose from any number of people with some tie to Maryland?

I don't think it should be renamed, because trying to erase the word "Indian" is akin to putting it in the same class as the "N-word". How long will it be before we will have to refer to "Indian" as the "I-word"?
Sucking up.

GregV814

well, every city has a MLK highway.... I can see shopping malls, hospitals, you know, where you can keep your doctors....

We need a new wing at most hospitals for the mentally infirmed geriatrics, the Biden Pavilion, the Corn Pop Rec Center, Cryogenics Floor, Harris Sleep Swallow suite...

Kinnakeet

Obama politics aside...Why Obama? He has no ties to Maryland, so it makes little sense to rename this highway for him. Why not at least to show some state pride and choose from any number of people with some tie to Maryland?

I don't think it should be renamed, because trying to erase the word "Indian" is akin to putting it in the same class as the "N-word". How long will it be before we will have to refer to "Indian" as the "I-word"?
Funny thing is the Indians don't care

BernieP

Resident PIA
Name change.

Un F'ing believable.
are you surprised?
One of the most corrupt administrations in US history
From poor humble beginnings to community organizer to multi-millionaire.
From not owning a home to owning several mansions.
All from being a humble servant

LMFAO

KingFish

Nothing to see here
are you surprised?
One of the most corrupt administrations in US history
From poor humble beginnings to community organizer to multi-millionaire.
From not owning a home to owning several mansions.
All from being a humble servant

LMFAO
Nobody goes into politics to become broke.