Individual rights vs Ebola Quarintines

Midnightrider

Post 114 was a reiteration of the same observation I killed your argument with. You could only come up with two people brought to the U.S. with Ebola and they were from the summer. Your problem is that you called people DUMB ASS because you contend they had been bringing infected people to the U.S. all year long. Face it dude, nobody want to see your chancreous organ so put it back in the barn.

I stopped at two and directed you to google. Besides you are arguing about "all year" when the rest of my post completely stands. The US brought ebola cases here AND we have several treatments that have cured numerous people. You can continue to clinton the place up and argue over the wording of an insignificant part of my post, but that doesn't make you anyhting more than a troll, just like merlin....

PsyOps

Pixelated
What has this country come to accepting a government that force people into quarantine all out of fear rather than any rational application of medical science? If you are willing to accept that the government can put you in captivity for this sort of thing, they can for just about anything.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I stopped at two and directed you to google. Besides you are arguing about "all year" when the rest of my post completely stands. The US brought ebola cases here AND we have several treatments that have cured numerous people. You can continue to clinton the place up and argue over the wording of an insignificant part of my post, but that doesn't make you anyhting more than a troll, just like merlin....

Dood. You said we had been bringing people into the U.S. "All Year" and that was the only point for which I asked you to provide a link. Your decision to throw in DUMB ASS while providing evidence for only two summer travelers started your dumb assed downfall. You have lost this one and should really go home.

Midnightrider

Dood. You said we had been bringing people into the U.S. "All Year" and that was the only point for which I asked you to provide a link. Your decision to throw in DUMB ASS while providing evidence for only two summer travelers started your dumb assed downfall. You have lost this one and should really go home.

you are a dumbass for continuing to try to argue such an irrelavant point.

Have we brought people back to the US who have had Ebola, yes. Have we cured them through various treatments, yes. Are you a troll, yes.

seems pretty straight forward to me dood :poorbaby:

Midnightrider

What has this country come to accepting a government that force people into quarantine all out of fear rather than any rational application of medical science? If you are willing to accept that the government can put you in captivity for this sort of thing, they can for just about anything.

and look at the idiots who are screaming the loudest for this violation of the constitution based on nothing but their fears.... its mostly conservatives

PsyOps

Pixelated
and look at the idiots who are screaming the loudest for this violation of the constitution based on nothing but their fears.... its mostly conservatives

And I find it pretty astounding. Not until the government knocks on their door stating they sat next to someone 'potentially infected' on a bus, train, in a movie theater, in line at the airport, etc... and they must be quarantined for 3 weeks will they get it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

They say negative ads work which isn't true because people who run negative ads lose exactly half the time and there is NO way to prove being a bigger ####### actually nets more votes vs. those it turns off or pushes the other way. It is one of those say it enough and it's true marketing things.

The truth is that candidates insult our intelligence because, frankly, we're stupid enough that we don't take it as an insult and the reason why they know this is because of exactly your point; people, right and left, will get spun up over something based not on their stated beliefs, in this case, limited government but, on the letter after the person in questions name; D or R.

They insult our intelligence because...we let them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Have we brought people back to the US who have had Ebola, yes. Have we cured them through various treatments, yes. Are you a troll, yes.

Dood. Go in the basement and play with your 'club.' It'll calm you down. You are having more and more trouble following the thread here.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

He showed how you tried to oversell your case, both in duration and in scope. When it gets pointed out to you you tried to deflect that it wasn't your point. Apparently you didn't have a real point because well...look for yourself.

Hey dumb ass, we have been bringing them here all year. Apparently we have several effective treatments here in the US which is wh we don't have numerous dead nurses and doctors.....

Not everyone's a troll, you just had a weak argument and thought you could bluster and insult your way through it. It didn't work, but you gave it a good try. Come back when you have a stronger argument than "go look on Wiki".

Midnightrider

He showed how you tried to oversell your case, both in duration and in scope. When it gets pointed out to you you tried to deflect that it wasn't your point. Apparently you didn't have a real point because well...look for yourself.

Not everyone's a troll, you just had a weak argument and thought you could bluster and insult your way through it. It didn't work, but you gave it a good try. Come back when you have a stronger argument than "go look on Wiki".

there is nothing weak about my argument, just the strawman you trolls want to fight. but please, let the trollfecta continue...

Midnightrider

They say negative ads work which isn't true because people who run negative ads lose exactly half the time and there is NO way to prove being a bigger ####### actually nets more votes vs. those it turns off or pushes the other way. It is one of those say it enough and it's true marketing things.

The truth is that candidates insult our intelligence because, frankly, we're stupid enough that we don't take it as an insult and the reason why they know this is because of exactly your point; people, right and left, will get spun up over something based not on their stated beliefs, in this case, limited government but, on the letter after the person in questions name; D or R.

They insult our intelligence because...we let them.

i think you, Psy and I are some of the very few who aren't jumping on the chicken little bandwagon. Unfortunately its not just the pols that are spreading this, its the conservative pundits. the sheep are sucking it down double time.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
i think you, Psy and I are some of the very few who aren't jumping on the chicken little bandwagon. Unfortunately its not just the pols that are spreading this, its the conservative pundits. the sheep are sucking it down double time.

Look at me, I'm so smart

idiot

PJay

Are you a conservative? Do you support these quarantines?/QUOTE]

:howdy:

Tell you what else I support, the people going over need to stay. They made the decision to go to that cesspool. Swim in it. Why do we think we have to save every damn thing.

Stop all flights coming and going, just like others are doing. We have enough damn diseases walking across the freakin border.

Forgive me, but I wish not to live in a third world country and that's exactly what pResident and the fruitcakes want.

Chris0nllyn

:howdy:

Tell you what else I support, the people going over need to stay. They made the decision to go to that cesspool. Swim in it. Why do we think we have to save every damn thing.

Stop all flights coming and going, just like others are doing. We have enough damn diseases walking across the freakin border.

Forgive me, but I wish not to live in a third world country and that's exactly what pResident and the fruitcakes want.

And what about the flights from other countries where they have a layover, like, I dunno, the first guy that came here with it?

Suspend flights there, and how, exactly, will health workers get there to stop the spread there?