Interesting...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
St. Mary's Hospital recieved a complaint about alleged actions of Dr. Lindemann towards a staff member of the hospital but responded by simply circling the wagons and ignoring the incident.
This is why I hate doctors. They can literally do anything to you and never suffer any consequences, and there's nothing you can do about it.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:
Different charges though.
True. That was about him coming on to Mom's and nurses. This article said "child" but I didn't see anything stating what happened yet.

I know he is/was your pediatrician, so this has to be pretty disconcerting. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
True. That was about him coming on to Mom's and nurses. This article said "child" but I didn't see anything stating what happened yet.

I know he is/was your pediatrician, so this has to be pretty disconcerting. :ohwell:
I have some details on pretty good authority, but will not post them due to it being hearsay.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Not knowing squat about the situation, I'm curious what opportunity he would have to do something with a child. :confused: I can't recall a single time I've had my daughter to any doctor and NOT been right there by her side. Can't speak for any other parent, but if a pediatrician had the balls to try something on my kid with me sitting right there, he wouldn't make it out of the examination room alive.

crabcake said:
can someone tell me what the headline below the Lindeman story is all about?
:jet:
Idiot Target security guard stole some $4700+ worth of goods from the store he was supposed to be guarding.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
huntr1 said:
Idiot Target security guard stole some $4700+ worth of goods from the store he was supposed to be guarding.
I got that much; I was talking about the choice of words in the headline.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
crabcake said:
can someone tell me what the headline below the Lindeman story is all about?
:jet:
When I read about the "Dr. touching a nurse during a circumcision" and then the Store Dick headline, I did a spittake.

crabcake said:
I got that much; I was talking about the choice of words in the headline.
I didn't think you could have possibly had quite that blonde of a moment. That rag is famous for their incendiary headlines.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
WOW...I am in shock about Dr. Lindemann. :twitch: He was our pediatrician, when we lived in the area. Oddly enough....we were talking about pediatrician's just last night, because we aren't really happy with the ones here in Orlando. My son said, "Too bad we can't go to the doctor we had in Maryland." And my 8 y.o. said, "Yeah, the really nice doctor with the little animal clipped to his heart hearing thing." And we all agreed, it was a shame we couldn't go to him because we liked him so much. You just never know. We haven't seen him in about 3 years, but we sure had a high opinion of him.

Most of the time you don't leave your children alone with the pediatrician. But I can tell you, as they start getting a little older, and the doctor checks your son's "package"....they ask you to step out of the room to avoid embarrassment. Luckily my son didn't reach that age until after we moved.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BTE said:
Most of the time you don't leave your children alone with the pediatrician. But I can tell you, as they start getting a little older, and the doctor checks your son's "package"....they ask you to step out of the room to avoid embarrassment. Luckily my son didn't reach that age until after we moved.

My sons are 9 and 12. Our pediatrician has never asked me to leave the room for that, although he did ask the boys if they wanted the nurse to leave.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
bresamil said:
My sons are 9 and 12. Our pediatrician has never asked me to leave the room for that, although he did ask the boys if they wanted the nurse to leave.
Last year was the first year I was asked. He was 13 and it was at a Naval Hospital. I stood outside of the door for about 10 seconds. Long enough for the doctor to reach in and have him cough. I came right back in and my son was mildly embarressed....his first experience of having them checked.