Interesting...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
crabcake said:
I know of NO mother who would 'out' their kid on a public forum if he/she was the alleged victim of child abuse.
:yeahthat: If they did, they shouldn't be a mother.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Evidently, the people working in this guys office have been getting threatening phone calls all day. THIS GUY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND GUILTY. No one has anything to go on but hearsay and the friggin St. Mary's Today. Come on people.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Ehesef said:
Evidently, the people working in this guys office have been getting threatening phone calls all day. THIS GUY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND GUILTY. No one has anything to go on but hearsay and the friggin St. Mary's Today. Come on people.

bugel's probably the one making the phone calls.

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
Ehesef said:
No one has anything to go on but hearsay and the friggin St. Mary's Today. Come on people.
Yep but the POS wil continue as long an YOU ALL keep going to his site to read his trash. Why not call his advertisers and tell them you take offence.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
The thing about the St. Mary's Today is that everyone but a few nutballs knows to take it with a grain of salt, if not an entire shaker. It's a rag sheet. While I agree with the publishing of DWI's, the rest of the paper pretty much sickens me. Honestly, I don't have much respect for the advertisers either, because they're keeping him published. I don't go on the website unless I have a specific reason. Most of the time, it just pizzes me off. But there are die-hard Rag sheet fans out there and if they want to fly off the handle every time Rossignol gets a wild hair up his ass about something, there's nothing I can do about it. Rational people don't believe a word of his baseless claims and know that he's a piece-o-poo.

POOH

Ehesef said:
I don't have much respect for the advertisers either, because they're keeping him published. ...there's nothing I can do about it.
If you don't think 100 calls from pizzed of people to the advertisers below wouldn’t make a difference then you got another thing coming.
Linda's Cafe
Radio Shack - Leonardtown Center
Blair's Jewelry
Bell Motors
Courtesy Cab
Solid Wood Furniture
Carolina Furniture
GMP Cable
The Flower Shop
Barb's Tools
Charlie's Deli
TQCI
Checkers
GoldStar Limousine

elaine said:
you should STFU, too. KMA.
That was very meam.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
POOH said:
If you don't think 100 calls from pizzed of people to the advertisers below wouldn’t make a difference then you got another thing coming.
Linda's Cafe
Blair's Jewelry
Bell Motors
Courtesy Cab
Solid Wood Furniture
Carolina Furniture
GMP Cable
The Flower Shop
Barb's Tools
Charlie's Deli
TQCI
Checkers
GoldStar Limousine

That was very meam.
since you are so concerned over the rag and its advertisers, why don't you call all of them for us. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
POOH said:
I have started.

Nothing like bringing more attention to an already sensitive situation. :rolleyes: What do you have to gain by trying to save this characters good name? You in bed with him?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
Nothing like bringing more attention to an already sensitive situation. :rolleyes: What do you have to gain by trying to save this characters good name? You in bed with him?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to elaine again.
:lmao:

POOH

elaine said:
NO you retard I just told tem that I would not spend my money in their store cause of the Paper they support. I did not say it was because of this one thing you dork.

SO you can STFU and KMA Miss Mouth.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
POOH said:
NO you retard I just told tem that I would not spend my money in their store cause of the Paper they support. I did not say it was because of this one thing you dork.

I can at least give bugel credit for knowing when to shut up. More than I can say for you.

POOH

elaine said:
I can at least give bugel credit for knowing when to shut up. More than I can say for you.
Sounds like YOU know alot about the subject of NOT knowing when or how to SHUT UP. It looks like all you know how to do is say KMA & STFU.

Bye.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
POOH said:
Linda's Cafe
Blair's Jewelry
Bell Motors
Courtesy Cab
Solid Wood Furniture
Carolina Furniture
GMP Cable
The Flower Shop
Barb's Tools
Charlie's Deli
TQCI
Checkers
GoldStar Limousine

That was very meam.
Let's practice our reading comprehension:

"Honestly, I don't have much respect for the advertisers either, because they're keeping him published. I don't go on the website unless I have a specific reason. Most of the time, it just pizzes me off. But there are die-hard Rag sheet fans out there and if they want to fly off the handle every time Rossignol gets a wild hair up his ass about something, there's nothing I can do about it."

Where did I say that letting the advertisers know that I have less respect for them was pointless. I said that there is nothing I can do about the yahoos that read the SMT as the Bible of all things St. Mary's.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
POOH said:

POOH said:
Sounds like YOU know alot about the subject of NOT knowing when or how to SHUT UP. It looks like all you know how to do is say KMA & STFU.

Bye.
Remember MissCutiePie? Pooh kinda reminds me of her.