Interesting...

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Oh and then the doc proceeded to tell me that "they" were starting to drop...puberty was setting in and for me to hang on for the ride, our fun was about to begin!! Boy was he right! :ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BTE said:
Oh and then the doc proceeded to tell me that "they" were starting to drop...puberty was setting in and for me to hang on for the ride, our fun was about to begin!! Boy was he right! :ohwell:

My boys must be advanced. They dropped at age one. And they're never embarrassed to be naked around me. They think naked is hilarious and everyone should run around naked. They don't even worry if a neighbor can see them through the window. My daughter thinks they're both gross. :lol:

G

geminigrl

crabcake said:
Not knowing squat about the situation, I'm curious what opportunity he would have to do something with a child. :confused: I can't recall a single time I've had my daughter to any doctor and NOT been right there by her side. Can't speak for any other parent, but if a pediatrician had the balls to try something on my kid with me sitting right there, he wouldn't make it out of the examination room alive.

:yeahthat: I take 3 of my kids there and never had any problems, and I agree if he tried something it would be on.

K

Kizzy

They can check my son's packages in front of me. Damm it, I grew them in my body, and brought them into this world, wipped their butts, like hell I'm leaving. I'll turn around, but until they pay the medical bills, or maybe around 15, I am right there in the room.

G

geminigrl

bugel said:
You are assuming it happened to a patient at his practice. Not the case. More to follow.
:confused: I don't see why it matters if it was a patient or not, he still did it, so what is the difference?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
geminigrl said:
:confused: I don't see why it matters if it was a patient or not, he still did it, so what is the difference?
He still "ALLEGEDLY" did it. Remember "innocent until proven guilty". If he is guilty then he should hang from the highest tree we can find, but don't pull out the rope yet.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kom526 said:
He still "ALLEGEDLY" did it. Remember "innocent until proven guilty". If he is guilty then he should hang from the highest tree we can find, but don't pull out the rope yet.

Tell that to the victims parents.

bugel

Official police report from the St. Mary's Sheriff's office: "On 01/10/05 the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Child Protective Services conducted a joint child abuse investigation. Keith Jan Lindemann was arrested and charged with one count of child abuse and one count of third degree sex offense for violating a 10 year old child. The investigation continues."

G

geminigrl

kom526 said:
If it's on the internet must be true :shrug:

I haven't pulled out the rope yet, but if need be I will.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's not inconceivable that this is a trumped up charge by some nutty looking for a payday. But either way, his career is over unless he moves out of the state.

Steve

Enjoying life!
He was charged with third degree sexual assault, which translates to non-violent sexual contact (without intercourse) with a minor. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges are trumped up by someone looking to get a pay day. If he does get out of the charges, you'll probably never hear about his innocence in the paper.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Kizzy said:
They can check my son's packages in front of me. Damm it, I grew them in my body, and brought them into this world, wipped their butts, like hell I'm leaving. I'll turn around, but until they pay the medical bills, or maybe around 15, I am right there in the room.

Kizzy - I so owe you karma for this!! :lmao:

bugel

Yes I know alot about the situation and don't worry it is all out their you just have to open your ears. And it will all be in the papers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We need to protect the privacy of crime victims who are minors. Let's keep identities out of this, please.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bugel said:
Yes I know alot about the situation and don't worry it is all out their you just have to open your ears. And it will all be in the papers.

Until then, you need to STFU.