Interesting...

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
This Is Bs!!!!!

I can't believe that ya'll are ready to condemn a man over anything the St Mary's Today has to say. This man IS INNOCENT until PROVEN quilty!! All this media madness has to offer is to ruin his business!! MY daughter is now 8 and has been his patient since birth with the exception of the 2 years he went to Annapolis, and if I did not reside in Florida now, both my children would still be his patients....and YES I would gladly walk them right back into his practice TODAY!!! Until you have spent your life with 2 special needs children and him being there at EVERY beckon call, anytime and being the ONLY doctor that both worked with your children and that your children would respond to........You have absolutely NO RIGHT to judge him!!!! Dr. Keith Lindemann is a wonderful pediatrician and person!! Did you ever stop to think that maybe some woman got pi##ed because she was making advances toward him, and he shunned her??!! Anything is possible, give the system the time to determine who or what is wrong before you hang him out to dry.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
littlegirl said:
I can't believe that ya'll are ready to condemn a man over anything the St Mary's Today has to say. This man IS INNOCENT until PROVEN quilty!! All this media madness has to offer is to ruin his business!! MY daughter is now 8 and has been his patient since birth with the exception of the 2 years he went to Annapolis, and if I did not reside in Florida now, both my children would still be his patients....and YES I would gladly walk them right back into his practice TODAY!!! Until you have spent your life with 2 special needs children and him being there at EVERY beckon call, anytime and being the ONLY doctor that both worked with your children and that your children would respond to........You have absolutely NO RIGHT to judge him!!!! Dr. Keith Lindemann is a wonderful pediatrician and person!! Did you ever stop to think that maybe some woman got pi##ed because she was making advances toward him, and he shunned her??!! Anything is possible, give the system the time to determine who or what is wrong before you hang him out to dry.

Monsters come in all shapes and sizes.

Kismet

wow

Ok.

Our child is one of his patients.
We were referred to him by the physician that i worked for a year or so ago.

I am not sure WHAT has gone on ( except for what's been all over the TV media, and not just st.mary's online...).

All I know is that this physician has ALWAYS been a good pediatrician to our child. Never once has this Dr. been out of line in any way with our child.

The people who work for him are good people....they don't deserve to be harrassed, either.

I can't help but think to myself that this is a case of "someone" not happy with this Dr. trying to ruin this Dr. and for what its worth, getting whatever they can get out of the situation.

I DO, however, feel badly for the child/children in this situation...
no child deserves the kind of things that the authorities have charged this Dr. with.

I know this man as a physician. A darned good physician. He has always been a wonderful Dr. to our child. Not "weird" or "sick" in any way.

Gosh.
This is horrible.
Very horrible.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Kismet said:
All I know is that this physician has ALWAYS been a good pediatrician to our child. Never once has this Dr. been out of line in any way with our child.

The people who work for him are good people....they don't deserve to be harrassed, either.

Nobody said the child in question was one of his patients.

You are correct. The people that work with/for him do not deserve to be harrassed.

SmallTown

Football season!
littlegirl said:
and YES I would gladly walk them right back into his practice TODAY!!!
Of course you would now. He's all over the news, he would be under his best behavior :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
littlegirl said:
I can't believe that ya'll are ready to condemn a man over anything the St Mary's Today has to say.
Correction: the SMT didn't say it. The guy has been charged and they merely reported it.
Dr. Lindemann was jailed at the St. Mary's County Detention Center, according to Sgt. Christopher Medved, and released on $20,000 bond.
Don't act like Rossignol made this all up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I missed the TV news reports, but a friend of mine called my cell while it was on to tell me about it.

Unfortunately, I couldn't turn it because I was sitting in the ER with the chicklet.

She is fine.

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
vraiblonde said:
Correction: the SMT didn't say it. The guy has been charged and they merely reported it.

Don't act like Rossignol made this all up.

I didn't say Rossignol "made it up", he just sensationalized on it. What I did say was to Not belive everything you read and to let the system decide the Dr's fate, not the public.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
littlegirl said:
he just sensationalized on it.
He didn't have to do much. A pediatrician charged with child molestation is pretty sensational on it's own.
What I did say was to Not belive everything you read and to let the system decide the Dr's fate, not the public.
I believe that this doctor was charged with child molestation and is currently out on bond. Those are the facts.

PrepH4U

littlegirl said:
I didn't say Rossignol "made it up", he just sensationalized on it. What I did say was to Not belive everything you read and to let the system decide the Dr's fate, not the public.
So let me get this straight just because a local paper published it, they sensationalized it. But, if the D.C. tv news media channels picks it up and runs with it, it is ok? And just a little food for thought you asked for the system decide his fate, hello won't the system be made up of "public" civilians and his peers? In my opinion whatever he has done or is accused of makes him no better than any other pervert , just cuz he is a pretty boy!

littlegirl

Reiki Practitioner
PrepH4U said:
So let me get this straight just because a local paper published it, they sensationalized it. But, if the D.C. tv news media channels picks it up and runs with it, it is ok? And just a little food for thought you asked for the system decide his fate, hello won't the system be made up of "public" civilians and his peers? In my opinion whatever he has done or is accused of makes him no better than any other pervert , just cuz he is a pretty boy!

All I hope for DR Lindemann, is that the system won't be made up of "his peers" who hang out on his and judge him before all the facts are disclosed.
Lindemann charged

"This guy is a POC. Go to stmarystoday.com." copied and pasted from earlier post

I do not thinkit is wrong for the media to report facts, but to sensationalize on them, yes..i thinkit is very unfair when as of yet, the abuse is alleged

Tina2001aniT

I have to say something here real quick...since I was the one to tell you guys MONTHS ago not to trust this doctor and that he was a pervert.....All I have to say now is the same thing I said before don't be too quick to stand up for "the good doctor"
I do not doubt or deny his medical abilities......he diagnosed a problem with my knees that doctors had spent years trying to figure out and couldn't. So yes, he is an excellent doctor, but he is a pervert.......:ohwell:

elaine said:
Nobody said the child in question was one of his patients.

You are correct. The people that work with/for him do not deserve to be harrassed.
this mornings news report on the radio said the molestation of the 10 year old girl happened in his home.

Steve

Enjoying life!
kwillia said:
this mornings news report on the radio said the molestation of the 10 year old girl happened in his home.
I heard that, too. In fact, 98.3 is talking about it right now...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They are probably all discussing today's front page story on the Enterprise. It also states that his is to have no contact with minors privately, or professionally (well :duh:) and that the office is closed until further notice.

Steve

Enjoying life!
RoseRed said:
It also states that his is to have no contact with minors privately, or professionally...
Standard practice in these cases. I'm interested in learning the circumstances behind this. If he is a pedophile, there should be many more people coming out with their stories soon, I would think. After all, he's had years of interaction with children, right?