Internet dating...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
migtig said:
I know, that's why I need new pics. I think I need clean pictures for a profile. :shrug:

I would and offer the male perspective, but the digital camera I had is busted.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Chain729 said:
I would and offer the male perspective, but the digital camera I had is busted.
That's okay - I already know what I look like, I don't need any perspective.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
itsbob said:
How much, and do you take paypal??

No paypal. Meet me at :gossip: and we'll talk. :yay:

miggy wants aNOTHER bat anyway. It's all good.

Some women have shoe fettishes, I pick the one with the bat fettish. But she's worth it. :hot:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nachomama said:
No paypal. Meet me at :gossip: and we'll talk. :yay:

miggy wants aNOTHER bat anyway. It's all good.

Some women have shoe fettishes, I pick the one with the bat fettish. But she's worth it. :hot:
:love: I'm kinky like that!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay - so I am really anal retentive. So I did a search about eharmony and what all it offers and etc etc. Not a bad idea in all seriousness, but since i am just curious and not really interested $50 a month is a little pricey for me. However, I found another site called echemistry that works on the same principles. You have to take a personality test, they select your matches for you, etc. Best of all it's a new division of Match.com and they are running a special offer (limited time) first year membership is free. Just in case anybody was on the fence about this.

Some pieces from my personality test are dead on:

You are objective, practical, respectable, dependable and decisive. You can be counted on to make sure everything is in its place, that people are doing what they're supposed to be doing and all the supplies have been secured. You have a strong sense of responsibility and completely fulfill your duties. You don't receive nearly the gratitude or recognition that you deserve for all you do for others.

-and-

Your successful relationships are usually based on sharing the same intellect. So few people match you on an intellectual level that you end up feeling attracted to fewer people than others seem to.

-and-

Of all personality types, yours is first to notice the signs of hunger, fatigue, sleepiness or discomfort in your body, and you can get quite irritable and distracted if those issues are not resolved in a timely fashion.

They pegged me good and proper. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My "almost" matches consist of three super nerds, one black hawk crew chief with two degrees and a truck driver. :shrug:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
migtig said:
Okay - so I am really anal retentive. So I did a search about eharmony and what all it offers and etc etc. Not a bad idea in all seriousness, but since i am just curious and not really interested $50 a month is a little pricey for me. However, I found another site called echemistry that works on the same principles. You have to take a personality test, they select your matches for you, etc. Best of all it's a new division of Match.com and they are running a special offer (limited time) first year membership is free. Just in case anybody was on the fence about this.

This isn't another ploy to confuse me is it? I'm not sure if the nicotine is working :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
migtig said:
My "almost" matches consist of three super nerds, one black hawk crew chief with two degrees and a truck driver. :shrug:
One of the super nerds is :hot: though - from his profile:
"So apparently I give off a "I don't care what you think about me, I am happy" vibe."

I think it's destiny! :roflmao:

Actually, all these guys are really tall. Are there no short nerds? :mad:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ohhh ohh, maybe the other nerd is destiny - he used the word "continuum" in his profile correctly! :faint:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Changed my mind - it's the last nerd. OMG he used the phrase "bane of my existence", the words "dogmatic" and "profundity" correctly and he teaches martial arts!!!! :hot:

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:
Some pieces from my personality test are dead on:
Dayum! They got me pretty well figured out!

You are a really easygoing, wonderful person. You are fun and funny and you make people instantly comfortable with your accepting, laid back nature. You love to be entertained, and you hate to be bored, so you're quick to come up with ideas for what to do to have fun. But you're not limited by outside entertainment. You make any event into a party and are just as happy being low key and hanging out with your friends talking or watching movies all night.

You are a genuinely nice person. You don't feel the need to judge the people you meet, and in fact are quite repelled by people who are constantly judging others. This overwhelmingly accepting nature is a real relief for your friends who are accustomed to being told what to do, but get to relax in your presence.

Because of your shifting focus and upbeat nature, people take you somewhat less seriously than you expect. The irony is that you really are serious about learning. You are a sponge for information and have interests so varied that it's really impossible to list all the possibilities here. The important part is that you love to learn and are more likely to watch the Learning Channel or the History Channel than to tune in to the evening news. You stay a student for your whole life, learning on your own if not actually taking classes way up to and through retirement.

You are very generous, particularly with your possessions.

You begin a lot of projects, but finish few because the details get boring and something more fun is sure to appear.

You like to see everyone living harmoniously and can get irritated by whoever is currently rocking the boat and causing problems.

When faced with a problem you are most likely to solve it in the most obvious way, not implementing cumbersome standard methods.

As a leader or parent you are non-directive, preferring to see what happens on its own rather than lay down strict procedures and give orders. To you it is understood that any procedures developed by necessity today disappear tomorrow unless they are still absolutely required.

You know what tastes good, what feels good against your skin, and what smells satisfy you.You are quick to notice the signs of hunger, fatigue, sleepiness or discomfort in your body, and you can get quite irritable and distracted if those issues are not resolved in a timely fashion. You are a socially balanced person. When your physical needs are taken care of you like to be where the people are, particularly where your social group is. You don't mind filling some role in the group and doing your part of the work. You are hurt if you're excluded from anything or not invited to a party or celebration of someone you know.

You portray a very even tempered image and that matches a calm interior.While you may prefer to have a mate, you don't need a partner like others seem to. In all sexual matters you have a lot more self control than most people.

You have a deep, philosophical side which few people really get to know. You are constantly growing and evolving, always working to become the most authentic version of yourself. You live by pure, simple values and they're evident in every action you take. Because of your pure, honest goodness, anyone would be lucky to have you as a partner.

Your romantic relationships develop over time and your successful relationships are usually based on sharing the same intellect.

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:
Apparently, I have no matches :ohwell: All I get are "Near Miss Matches"...and by "near miss" they mean by 500 miles.