Is anyone getting tired of the almost daily accidents?

ginwoman

Not an hour ago, sitting on 235N in one of the two turn lanes for Chancellors when a car in the other turn lane suddenly just sports right out across the southbound 235 lanes and on to Chancellors Run....see ya later bye....while the light is still solid green for north and southbound 235! Amazing there was nobody immediately coming southbound on 235 or that would have been real ugly. A rare "gap" in the traffic saved the day.
People keep getting by with that s#it, until they don't. They think they are privileged.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
when a car in the other turn lane suddenly just sports right out across the southbound 235 lanes
I saw that on the last day I worked at Lowe's (7 August) before going in the hospital for the hernia surgery.

TPD

the poor dad
Must be a nasty one just happened near Spring Ridge Middle, lots of sirens.

NOTSMC

I just got back and it's crazy out there. I'm guessing the roads are a little slick and drivers are not slowing down accordingly. Someone skidded out just at the turn for the bridge, cops on site and two minutes later two state troopers pulled over a DC driver just past the Sheetz. That was interesting all four troopers were out of their cars.

PeoplesElbow

It's raining. People get really stupid in the rain, and also over-drive the road conditions (wet braking, accel too hard...).
The comments on southern Maryland bad drivers on facebook kill me, someone was whining about people driving slower in the rain. One guy was bragging about how he follows at least two car lengths at 60mph+.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The comments on southern Maryland bad drivers on facebook kill me, someone was whining about people driving slower in the rain. One guy was bragging about how he follows at least two car lengths at 60mph+.
You read those too? Some are hilarious. 😂

TPD

the poor dad
Anyone know the deal with the closed road on Rt 5 in Great Mills in front of Little Flower School about 1:30pm this afternoon? I was headed south but decided to turn around in front of Kings Christian when I saw the line of traffic and flashing lights ahead. Took the Piney Point / Flat Iron Rd detour. Came out on the other side and all north bound traffic was blocked too. Haven't seen any info on baynet or newsnet.

I drove 3 1/2 hours from Virginia Beach with no incident but get 15 minutes from home and have to deal with idiots who can't drive!! Assuming it was a car accident...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Anyone know the deal with the closed road on Rt 5 in Great Mills in front of Little Flower School about 1:30pm this afternoon? I was headed south but decided to turn around in front of Kings Christian when I saw the line of traffic and flashing lights ahead. Took the Piney Point / Flat Iron Rd detour. Came out on the other side and all north bound traffic was blocked too. Haven't seen any info on baynet or newsnet.

I drove 3 1/2 hours from Virginia Beach with no incident but get 15 minutes from home and have to deal with idiots who can't drive!! Assuming it was a car accident...
Multi-car accident and fly out. Posted it on FB, but not yet on the website.

glhs837

Power with Control

I don't mind people slowing for rain, but when they camp the left lane on 235 north up between Hollywood and Hughesville with flashers going and decide to try and cut me off if I pass on the right, that's a bit annoying. :)

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I don't mind people slowing for rain, but when they camp the left lane on 235 north up between Hollywood and Hughesville with flashers going and decide to try and cut me off if I pass on the right, that's a bit annoying. :)
Geez, Man. I telegraphed my intentions via telepathy and that little drift left, back to the right then swing over like I'm the only one on the road.

What more do you want?